What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Wtf. I don't take this news lightly.

I think we know what's happening and what that truck is gonna carry :)

What do you mean bro? Something big coming out soon?

A certain someone always uses any domestic military project as propaganda. He takes full credit for it. Because of him many secret projects have become exposed.

Our first balistic missile project started in the 90s and was in use with TSK in 1998. It was kept a secret until 2005. Nowadays whatever we make is revealed years prior.

Something and someone from the deep is putting a stop to this.

Missile might be Gezgin !

4926A78F-7A68-4356-8B61-E3298B0D7BA7.jpeg

does tomahawk have this kind of gadget? i mean Star tracker?

Very unlikely, we have no submarines with VLS

Both Atmaca and Gezgin missiles will have sub launching capability at block-II variants so posting a brochure that is underlining this capability with a likely missile render is around possibility bro. Only thing that raises question is about relation of a cruise missile with star tracker. Roketsan is developing a special 533mm capsule to fire Atmaca and Gezgin missiles by existing torpedo tubes btw but It is not a known method to integrate a star tracker into a missile following ground terrain with GPS, INS, TERCOM and DSMAC Systems so I have my doubt about it.

Interesting ! US Snark inter-continental cruise missile was designed with onboard INS system. It is one of the first us missile using this type of guidance and INS system of this inter-continental missile benefits from a star tracker to find the position of cruise missile. Today, US GPS satellites do better work than a star tracker can do so Star trackers are mostly applied for long range ballistic missiles.

upload_2020-2-7_16-8-29.jpeg

Very unlikely, we have no submarines with VLS

İt might be both gezgin and atmaca which could be launched from torbedo bay like harpoons.
0943ea4973ca6e0105098232de604e2f.jpg

monkasel.jpg

Still we don't know the size of Gezgin.

Kalibr_cruise_missile_Kilo_SSK_loading.jpg

Russian Navy to get new unified submarine weapon containers
The new container fires torpedoes, missiles and anti-torpedoes of caliber 324mm and a length of up to 3.2 meters at a depth of up to 400 meters. It looks like an ordinary 4.7-meter long pipe with a locking arrangement in the front.
https://www.navyrecognition.com/ind...-new-unified-submarine-weapon-containers.html

Both Atmaca and Gezgin missiles will have sub launching capability at block-II variants so posting a brochure that is underlining this capability with a likely missile render is around possibility bro. Only thing that raises question is about relation of a cruise missile with star tracker. Roketsan is developing a special 533mm capsule to fire Atmaca and Gezgin missiles by existing torpedo tubes btw but It is not a known method to integrate a star tracker into a missile following ground terrain with GPS, INS, TERCOM and DSMAC Systems so I have my doubt about it.

Interesting ! US Snark inter-continental cruise missile was designed with onboard INS system. It is one of the first us missile using this type of guidance and INS system of this inter-continental missile benefits from a star tracker to find the position of cruise missile. Today, US GPS satellites do better work than a star tracker can do so Star trackers are mostly applied for long range ballistic missiles.

View attachment 603997
I adore cold-war era cruise missiles.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom