What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

no missiles above 300 km range and 500 kg warhead Turkey is doing what Iran dose, hiding the actual range. like Khoramshaher missile Iran said it has 2000 km range but every expert knows its actual range is 4000 km.

Khorramshahr.jpg
:-):-) I think there is any difference between 2000 and 4000km. :flame:

The only thing I know about my country is that we are very sneaky about information. If officials say that something has 200 km range I bet it is not. It might be 250, it might be 150, it might be 5 or 500 but not 200. So; if there is something certain that it is not 200 kms. Other than that it might be anything else. :D

In cooperation with ASELSAN and TÜBİTAK-SAGE, important steps were taken in the development of Miniature Bomb (MB) carried out under the requirement of Air Force Command. The prototypes of the Miniature Bomb and Multi Carriage Limits (CTS) were produced and the ground tests were completed.

http://defenceandtechnology.com/2019/03/23/f-16lara-yeni-pence-minyatur-bomba/

minyat%C3%BCr-bomba2-768x397.jpg

m%C3%BChimmat3-768x512.jpg

minyat%C3%BCr-bomba5.jpg

KAPLAN and OMTAS

:-):-) I think there is any difference between 2000 and 4000km. :flame:
with single warhead it is able to achieve 4000 km. to avoid political issues, iran states it's range 2000 km. khorramshahr uses either 3 600 kg warheads or a single 1800 kg warhead.

What makes Bora special is no navy ship(except some unique American ships) has air defense missiles to protect it from ballistic missiles... With high accuracy and network enable warfare, it means Turkey can hit any ship around...

You say it has the capability of hitting moving targets like ships?

Edit: seems so. i didnt know that

Acc to savunma strateji quoting an official from SAGE,

• Tubitak Sage will introduce two new product at IDEF19.
  • "There are serious works for Supersonic missiles, Long Range Ballistic Missiles and many more but We can not introduce all cause of secrecy."

We can be see any ramjet aa missile or supersonik anti ship missile in idef 2019 or not ?

A battleship can not detect any incoming missile before almost 27 miles at best scenario,because of the shape of earth,so the reaction time for the ship is depend on the incoming missiles speed,as the speeds increase the reaction time decrease,but subsonic missiles can fly lower altitude than supersonic missiles and also less RCI surface,smoke,vs so its more stealthy than supersonics so they are hard to detect and gives you less reaction time almost same reaction time if it is not detected early like supesonics,the fact is supersonics getting more faster and lower flight altitudes and less rcı surface so they have more room for improvements than subsonics,I think todays subsonic anti ship missiles will evolve to supersonic and supersonics wll evolve to a hypersonic,beside that there are some improvements like IIR seeker at terminal phase,some artificial intelligent behaviours during flight course and terminal impact vice versa.Managing of the anti ship missiles tactics is changing,fire and see tactic is changed fire and fire and fire and fire continously to incoming missiles,our atmaca antiship missile is subsonic but with more maneuvoribality at flight course and will get IIR seeker on future ,220km range with 200kg explosive,deep penetration and with data link capabilty and land attack capabilty its very good anti ship missile.

A battleship can not detect any incoming missile before almost 27 miles at best scenario,because of the shape of earth,so the reaction time for the ship is depend on the incoming missiles speed,as the speeds increase the reaction time decrease,but subsonic missiles can fly lower altitude than supersonic missiles and also less RCI surface,smoke,vs so its more stealthy than supersonics so they are hard to detect and gives you less reaction time almost same reaction time if it is not detected early like supesonics,the fact is supersonics getting more faster and lower flight altitudes and less rcı surface so they have more room for improvements than subsonics,I think todays subsonic anti ship missiles will evolve to supersonic and supersonics wll evolve to a hypersonic,beside that there are some improvements like IIR seeker at terminal phase,some artificial intelligent behaviours during flight course and terminal impact vice versa.Managing of the anti ship missiles tactics is changing,fire and see tactic is changed fire and fire and fire and fire continously to incoming missiles,our atmaca antiship missile is subsonic but with more maneuvoribality at flight course and will get IIR seeker on future ,220km range with 200kg explosive,deep penetration and with data link capabilty and land attack capabilty its very good anti ship missile.
Why 27 miles only?

Back
Top Bottom