What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

TN Temren missile first launch !!

D07AEB88-CE58-4A72-ABE7-7F609885CF1E.jpeg

Acc to savunma strateji quoting an official from SAGE,

• Tubitak Sage will introduce two new product at IDEF19.
  • "There are serious works for Supersonic missiles, Long Range Ballistic Missiles and many more but We can not introduce all cause of secrecy."

2500 Kg
610mm diameter
280 +Km
Not too bad..
:tup:
İf they decrease weight of warhead they will open more space for fuel which adds more kilometers to range. :yahoo:I think the Bora missile is just overloaded with warhead to avoid international rules.

But it has already been able to hit Athens.:azn::azn:

Last edited:
İf they decrease weight of warhead they will open more space for fuel which adds more kilometers to range. :yahoo:I think the Bora missile is just overloaded with warhead to avoid international rules.

But it has already been able to hit Athens.:azn::azn:
There is restriction to the range of missiles?

The Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) is a multilateral export control regime. It is an informal political understanding among 35 member states that seek to limit the proliferation of missiles and missile technology. The regime was formed in 1987 by the G-7 industrialized countries. The MTCR seeks to limit the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) by controlling exports of goods and technologies that could make a contribution to delivery systems (other than manned aircraft) for such weapons. In this context, the Regime places particular focus on rockets and unmanned aerial vehicles capable of delivering a payload of at least 500 kg to a range of at least 300 km and on equipment, software, and technology for such systems.

According to the ex Minister of Defense Canikli all of the components of the Bora missile are domestic made without the ANS and GPS devices navigating the missile. According to the plans for the improvement of the Bora missile and its range and capabilities he added that in 2019 also these devices will be manufactured domestically. That is how I explain to myself all the secrecy around the developments for a long range missiles and the official range numbers always below 300km and around 280km. If we officially commence 500km ballistic missile project and try to purchase those devices from a MTCR member country they will not be delivered. If we purchase the devices and put them on a 500km ballistic missile it will be illegal. So I say that our ballistic missile development potential must not be underestimated in any way. There is a reason for those range and warhead figures.

Last edited:
no missiles above 300 km range and 500 kg warhead Turkey is doing what Iran dose, hiding the actual range. like Khoramshaher missile Iran said it has 2000 km range but every expert knows its actual range is 4000 km.

Khorramshahr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom