What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Bozdoğan-GÖ

-Ku band solid state single source, mechanic gimbal, phased array type antenna Rf seeker
-A clone of same Rf seeker is developed for Hisar-O SAM system as well.
- Bozdoğan-GÖ tested against two different targets having capability of accelerating with a speed of 30-40G in Aselsan Rf test labratory Flight Motion Simulator. Tests are passed successfully.
-Aselsan delivered 5 RF seeker prototypes to Tübitak Sage (2017) for active trials on air.
-Trials of Bozdoğan-GÖ are planned to be completed in 2018.
-Hisar-O-Rf trials are planned to be commenced in 2019.

Atmaca Block-I/II

-Ku band solid state single source, mechanic gimbal, phased array type antenna Rf seeker
-20 Ku band Rf seeker have been produced and delivered.
-Atmaca Block-II will have dual band (IIR/Rf) seeker head
-64 Atmaca Block-I will be produced for Istanbul class frigate
-Atmaca Block-II will have capacity to be launched from submarines as well.

Akbaba Anti-radiation Missile

- Ku band phased array AESA type antenna Rf seeker, Digital beam Forming
- Active/Passive operability options available on seeker head

GUMS / Hisar-U Long Altitude SAM

-Ka Band RF seeker head
-30+km altitude hit to kill capability
-EuroSAM Aster-30 Blk1NT technology cooperation

I'm really looking forward to Akbaba Anti-Radiation Missile. I think it might be one of the most sophisticated missiles to be developed in Turkey; Seeker, Algorithm and AI wise :-)

I'm really looking forward to Akbaba Anti-Radiation Missile. I think it might be one of the most sophisticated missiles to be developed in Turkey; Seeker, Algorithm and AI wise :-)

Addition to Akbaba, Anti-radiation drone project with a range of around 1000km will be strategic enough bro. Think tens of them on air monitoring enemy radar activities over islands will be a big headache/stress to enemy plans...

Addition to Akbaba, Anti-radiation drone project with a range of around 1000km will be strategic enough bro. Think tens of them on air monitoring enemy radar activities over islands will be a big headache/stress to enemy plans...
Master I am not sure but I think you mentioned anti radiation drone project before. Am I wrong?

Master I am not sure but I think you mentioned anti radiation drone project before. Am I wrong?

Seperated projects are being developed bro. The name of anti-radiation drone project aiming to replace Israeli Harpy drones are called as “Kargi”. The mini kamikaze drone developed by STM is also called something similar lile “Kargu”. STM is building bigger variants of Alpagu and Kargu kamikaze drones with enhanced range and warhead capacities right now but those projects don’t serve the same purposes. “Kargi” is bigger and longer one which is the competitive of Israeli Harop but The names are mixed again.

Could you please explain the concept behind these anti-radiation drones. I don't quite get it. How are these better than the UAV and what's the endurance ?

Could you please explain the concept behind these anti-radiation drones. I don't quite get it. How are these better than the UAV and what's the endurance ?

Nice video prepared by Greeks, presenting the concept of anti-radiation drones against highly protected zones in a likely conflict !

Akya Heavy Weight Keel Breaker Monster

DTAbl0XWkAAxeyd.jpg

The Akya heavy torpedo development started on 8 May 2009 with the signature of the 1st phase (feasibility and pre-design) tasked to Roketsan of a 24mln euro agreement.

VrpbqR.jpg

- First prototype test launch was on 11 July 2013
- 2nd phase (design works to make it serial production ripe, qualification tests etc.) started on July 2016

The Akya torpedo is expected to be fielded in 2020

762k05.jpg

Aselsan Tork Anti-Torpedo Torpedo and Orka Light Weight Torpedo

18443710_224095171410691_5166382517879570432_n.jpg

Seperate projects are being developed bro. The name of anti-radiation drone project aiming to replace Israeli Harpy drones are called as “Kargi”. The mini kamikaze drone developed by STM is also called something similar lile “Kargu”. STM is building bigger variants of Alpagu and Kargu kamikaze drones with enhanced range and warhead capacities right now but those projects don’t serve the same purposes. “Kargi” is bigger and longer one which is the competitive of Israeli Harop but The names are mixed again.
Thank you for the response. Do we have information which company is developing Kargi?

Thank you for the response. Do we have information which company is developing Kargi?

Bro, Project has been commenced in 2015 but It is not clear who is the main contractor. I suppose It is TAI charged as main contractor for flying structure. Kargi will also be powered with Wankel motors similar to Harpy-1.

Buna gore su anda veri bagi kullanarak; UMTAS/OMTAS’ta ayni anda tek hedefe tek gudumlu mermi, Hisar‘da ise uzun menzilde ayni anda birden fazla hedefe gudumlu mermiler veya ayni hedefe birden fazla gudumlu mermi tevcih edilebilecegi anlasilmakta. Cok onemli 1 kabiliyet edinimi.

Turan Oguz added,

Burak Akbaş @buakbas
HİSAR projeleri ile @MeteksanSavunma UMTAS/OMTAS elektronik harp korumalı noktadan noktaya veri bağlarını, daha uzun menzillerde aynı anda birden fazla füzeye bağlantı sağlayan, noktadan çok noktaya güvenli veri aktarımını gerçekleştirebilen bir yapıya dönüştürdü. …
Translated from Turkish by Bing
It's gore by using data now cry out; Only one target at the same time in the LRAT/VINODUGANE gudumlu bullets, Hisar in long stretches at the same time more than one target gudumlu bullets or bullet the same goal can be more than one honours wires ever gudumlu. Very important 1 talent acquisition.

Back
Top Bottom