What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Have you ever seen the test of Jericho missiles? WTF

Are there plausible theories ?

I don't want to write BS, but I just read this news. This object was seen this morning 06:30 Turkish time in Istanbul and many other provinces for almost 2 minutes.
There is a claim that it was Space-X . Space - X ver Türkiye ?? IMO it looks like some propulsion engine

http://www.karar.com/guncel-haberler/istanbuldan-sirnaka-merak-uyandiran-goruntu-702507

1-1514286124.jpg

Are there plausible theories ?

I don't want to write BS, but I just read this news. This object was seen this morning 06:30 Turkish time in Istanbul and many other provinces for almost 2 minutes.
There is a claim that it was Space-X . Space - X ver Türkiye ?? IMO it looks like some propulsion engine

http://www.karar.com/guncel-haberler/istanbuldan-sirnaka-merak-uyandiran-goruntu-702507

1-1514286124.jpg
Very interesting indeed.
A couple days ago space X was making news with the same stuff:
JczrN4

https://goo.gl/images/JczrN4
But what strikes me as weird is that the cone is tilted downwards in all of those pictures.

Perhaps...
Especially if the object is far (which it obviously is)

For a meteor, 2 minutes is too long. The meteorites I saw in the sky burned up within seconds in the atmosphere. Space-X is launched in the USA , how can we see it in Turkey ?
It is speculation, but we have a test range in SILE at the Blacksea, where old NIKE's were located before. The first pics are from that Region the last from Hatay at the Mediterran.

"yavaş yavaş toz gibi genişleyerek dağıldı" - "later it was pulverized". Self destruction mechanism ?

All what I write is only speculation and based on open sources in the media.

For a meteor, 2 minutes is too long. The meteorites I saw in the sky burned up within seconds in the atmosphere. Space-X is launched in the USA , how can we see it in Turkey ?
It is speculation, but we have a test range in SILE at the Blacksea, where old NIKE's were located before. The first pics are from that Region the last from Hatay at the Mediterran.

"yavaş yavaş toz gibi genişleyerek dağıldı" - "later it was pulverized". Self destruction mechanism ?

All what I write is only speculation and based on open sources in the media.
I dont think it is spacex either. But the similarity in shape suggests this is a rocket too. I think you are on to something. We are bound to test those rocket some time this may as well be it.

:(
I dont think it is spacex either. But the similarity in shape suggests this is a rocket too. I think you are on to something. We are bound to test those rocket some time this may as well be it.
I guess that you aren't allowed to support me on the solution ?

Dont you have anything else to do except scrutinizing my every word? Get a life man and for the last time, stop contaminating the forum. If you have beef with me pm me, this is not a place to tqckle your daddy issues.

I guess nobody explained to you how a public forum works so I'm happy to explain: when you make a post on a public forum, everyone can comment on it - they can agree or disagree, or criticise you or praise you, as long as it's civil. You see, that's where you are now - a public forum. If a person is foolish enough to make a post on a public forum where they lie, and the lie is easily disproven, they may well get criticised for it. You seem to think you have some special entitlement to make posts which are immune from criticism. You're mistaken.

One thing I think is an issue with Turkey is that no matter what's done, everyone is displeased about it and thinks it should be done another way. And then when the fruits of that decision come, everyone is happy about it without realising they tried to stop it from ever happening. Your post was the perfect example of that - you criticise the base when its being built and then jump for joy when the fruits start flowering (even lying and claiming you were supportive of it the whole time). That's why your post rubbed me the wrong way. Turks need to be a bit more humble and stop criticising everything. Criticism is ofcourse important but if it's nonstop criticism about everything, it just becomes ineffective background noise, and then when real criticism is needed, we're helpless.

A couple more hints to help you get started with the internet: if you insult someone, they might not be nice to you after that. No need to invent fantasies about "daddy issues" to understand that one. And secondly, if you don't want to participate in a conversion, just stop replying. Nobody is forcing you to make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Often we make posts that makes sense to us in our head, but the wording may be off which leads to misunderstanding. We have the freedom to post as we see fit, but @era_shield makes a good point.

I guess nobody explained to you how a public forum works so I'm happy to explain: when you make a post on a public forum, everyone can comment on it - they can agree or disagree, or criticise you or praise you, as long as it's civil. You see, that's where you are now - a public forum. If a person is foolish enough to make a post on a public forum where they lie, and the lie is easily disproven, they may well get criticised for it. You seem to think you have some special entitlement to make posts which are immune from criticism. You're mistaken.

One thing I think is an issue with Turkey is that no matter what's done, everyone is displeased about it and thinks it should be done another way. And then when the fruits of that decision come, everyone is happy about it without realising they tried to stop it from ever happening. Your post was the perfect example of that - you criticise the base when its being built and then jump for joy when the fruits start flowering (even lying and claiming you were supportive of it the whole time). That's why your post rubbed me the wrong way. Turks need to be a bit more humble and stop criticising everything. Criticism is ofcourse important but if it's nonstop criticism about everything, it just becomes ineffective background noise, and then when real criticism is needed, we're helpless.

A couple more hints to help you get started with the internet: if you insult someone, they might not be nice to you after that. No need to invent fantasies about "daddy issues" to understand that one. And secondly, if you don't want to participate in a conversion, just stop replying. Nobody is forcing you to make a fool of yourself.
I m sorry but I read your post and his posts, your comments were not sounds like criticism, you pretty much herrasting the dude. Which he is try to move on from your pointless herrestment.

One more think, r u Türk? I don’t think you are. Why keep saying Turks.
You should say We as a Turks......Example, Turks need to be a bit more humble and stop criticising everything.

Back
Top Bottom