What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

if we consider to contract price of seeker thosands of UMTAS going to be production, looks like between 5000-10.000 ?

Probably a split some for UMTAS and some for OMTAS, with OMTAS getting majority of the seekers.

Alright guys I dont know if you remember but there was one friend saying that there is some exciting development of some kind of system and the news must come in some days but I am waiting here and wondering what were the news about or I just didnt see them. Can somebody remind me?

Good price as compared to Javelin round with $75000 and Hellfire round with $100000.
35k-40k euro is being talked for only Infrared seeker head price. Maybe we could assume that whole UMTAS price is like 80k euro, or nearly 100k usd.

edit: btw Javelin and UMTAS are different classes.

if you are exporting that missiles price x10 times anyway for domestic price is ''awesome'' (ı know for cirit =)

35k-40k euro is being talked for only Infrared seeker head price. Maybe we could assume that whole UMTAS price is like 80k euro, or nearly 100k usd.

edit: btw Javelin and UMTAS are different classes.

British Brimstone at £100000

I am not saying that UMTAS is expensive, i don't even know it's price, i just assumed that from the infrared seeker head price info which shared in trm.

Even if it's $200k, it's still better than foreign ones since most of the money stays at home and you have capability to produce as much as you want.

Roketsan's MAM series
IMG_4222.JPG

Back
Top Bottom