What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Can somebody translate this image?

just a cartoon dude... A simple translation for you ...

- Only 2 countries left, if we take them over too, we will dominate the world. Let's drop bomb something on them, do we have bombs?

- No dude but we have missile, is it ok? Then we attach a machine gun in front of it, it fires while flying then explodes...

- Damn we have taken over the world by luck ...

( On the missile : Equals to 100 bombs )

Russia has developed a nuclear torpedo. Putin showed the foto to the world to scare the Nato.

Russian nuclear subs are ready to vaporize all enemies of mother russia.

Russia has developed a nuclear torpedo. Putin showed the foto to the world to scare the Nato.

Russian nuclear subs are ready to vaporize all enemies of mother russia.

Come on dude, it's getting ridiculous. Yes, you have nukes, we all know this. But is there anything more which you can show us?

you so sweet :)

They say, ATMACA will enter service in 2018. Are they any life firing test like we have seen by OMTAS or Cirit?

Believe me in ww3 you will wish to have nukes when tactical nuclear weapons start to eradicate all your war efforts in just a few moments.

Actualy usa will not use strategic arsenal for unloved germany. Trump wants usa great again and no german companies. He prefers cadillac instead of mungocedes or bayricmotorwagon. LOL

I know Atmaca has a range of Aprox. 220km's.. how does this compare to a Tomahawk in terms of specifications? Is it on par? A step ahead? Or sit below?

you cant compare it with tomehawk because it is something complete different. instead compare it with harpoon or other anti ship missiles
C8fjE0tWsAApiC1.jpg

I know Atmaca has a range of Aprox. 220km's.. how does this compare to a Tomahawk in terms of specifications? Is it on par? A step ahead? Or sit below?

Nobody compare a ASM with a cruise missile like Tomahawk. Maybe you mean Gezgin as a cruise missile, which could has same specs like Tomahawk.

@Bismarck they did fire something in the blacksea and it was said to be the atmaca. but im sure it has been filmed but they will released in some other time i think

As far as I know, no specification of Gezgin is available yet.

@Bismarck they did fire something in the blacksea and it was said to be the atmaca. but im sure it has been filmed but they will released in some other time i think

Heard the same rumors. They tested in South Africa sea 1-2 years ago. But if they really want to go in mass production next year they could share some pictures now.

As far as I know, no specification of Gezgin is available yet.

Heard the same rumors. They tested in South Africa sea 1-2 years ago. But if they really want to go in mass production next year they could share some pictures now.

That's because of high risk of Greek espionage/countermeasures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom