What's new

Turkish man: Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghans are genetically less than humans, and we Turks are superior to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is certain, Turkish opinion of Afghans and Pakistanis was much better before the refugee crisis.

This isn't a secular vs. fundamentalist thing. A lot of people are unhappy about the situation.

There was probably always a segment of Turkish society that hated Pakistanis.

I myself knew a Kemalist Turk who hated Pakistanis and made up all sorts false claims to make himself feel more secure.

But that Central Asian claim by the Syrian i've seen before on Quora. He wrote they cannot be changed despite living in the Middle East for centuries. He wrote "a Mongol is a Mongol will always be a Mongol."

I found it funny although I don't agree. Most Turks have no Mongol DNA. Only a percentage.

I ask you not to reduce the issue to a racial debate by sloganising the opinion of an anonymous mental patient. I condemn such sick people regardless of their nationality, I do not see them from mine. These are diseased thoughts that have internalised the inferiority complex that has been shaped as a result of today's unpreventable cultural erosion and alienation from its own history. We give the necessary response to these people in our own social circles or wherever we see them. As you know, I am a Turkish friend of yours, so it only can saddens me very much that you classify me in common with these mental patients. I hope you understand me, thank you.

There was probably always a segment of Turkish society that hated Pakistanis.
No, I don't believe this to be true. Why hate a country that we always had good relations with?

There was always a lot of Turks who hated arabs due to historical reasons, I'm sure you know lawrence of arabia. Tha turns into a general dislike of the islamic world for some Turks but why hate Pakistan in particular? There was never any reason for that

That is insanity. No wonder the Muslims are unable to form a union. Look at all other groups and nations.

I don't want an Islamic union. Muslims are too diverse. Plus Middle Eastern Muslims are just too difficult to get along with and can be very corrupt culturally.

I prefer multilateral trade and co-operation which is what we already have.

I don't want an Islamic union. Muslims are too diverse. Plus Middle Eastern Muslims are just too difficult to get along with and can be very corrupt culturally.

I prefer multilateral trade and co-operation which is what we already have.
You and I disagree on a lot of things but I'm glad that we agree on this one.

No, I don't believe this to be true. Why hate a country that we always had good relations with?

There was always a lot of Turks who hated arabs due to historical reasons, I'm sure you know lawrence of arabia. Tha turns into a general dislike of the islamic world for some Turks but why hate Pakistan in particular? There was never any reason for that

Yes I've seen Lawrence of Arabia. Frank Herbert's Dune is partly inspired by that. When I tried showing Lawrence of Arabia to a Saudi student as part of a home stay program, I was explaining to him what it was about and he proudly replied "we beat them [Turks]."

But the Kemalist Turk I knew clearly disliked Pakistanis and kept calling us a "shariah state" repeatedly. I mentioned him here once on PDF.

Another Turk on Quora mentioned "secular" Turks don't have a positive image of Pakistan. I encountered a few of them myself to confirm.

Their anti-non-Turk Muslim stance does not exclude Pakistan. They are free to hate whoever they want. Only thing is they should not lie about their reasons.

The kemalist I knew made a bunch of lies about Pakistan and repeated them. Likewise he lied about Turkey.

An ethnic Greek woman at my supermarket told me I cannot argue with them. They're quite fixated in their beliefs.

He was an annoying and insecure guy, clearly. But I learned not to judge just because some people are stupid and ignorant.

He was much too indoctrinated like the rest of his type of Turks.

You and I disagree on a lot of things but I'm glad that we agree on this one.

I think we agree on more things than we disagree.

But the Kemalist Turk I knew clearly disliked Pakistanis and kept calling us a "shariah state" repeatedly. I mentioned him here once on PDF.

Another Turk on Quora mentioned "secular" Turks don't have a positive image of Pakistan. I encountered a few of them myself to confirm.
As I said, general dislike of the islamic world, that one guy didn't know any better and thought Pakistan was a sharia state.

If they knew the truth, they would have more sympathy because Jinnah was a bit like Atatürk himself and both countries are going towards a similiar fate.

Let us all together condemn Nazism. But let us not forget that similar motifs have always existed in the depths of the western type of thinking. As our own people become alienated from their history and culture, they will be enslaved by this set of ideas.

Turkey is in the midst of a BNP tier anti immigrant uprising. Foreign migrants in Turkey better watch out, behave, and stay safe.
The secular wannabe I knew was not pro-European type. He claimed Turks have nothing to do with Europeans but still had a mental belief that Turkey is "secular" and other Muslim countries are governed by Sharia law.

Not all Turkish secularists or better pseuodo-secularists are pro-European. Plus this guy I knew was a chef, so he was middle class.

The pro-European vibes are found in the upper class or elite class of Turkey. So you'd have to place a division or subdvision even within the secular class.
Many Kemalists and self proclaimed atheist Europhiles are closet mullahs, if Turkey was as secular and progressive as they claimed then ISIS would have never had such a stronghold in Turkey.

Turkey is in the midst of a BNP tier anti immigrant uprising. Foreign migrants in Turkey better watch out, behave, and stay safe.

Many Kemalists and self proclaimed atheist Europhiles are closet mullahs, if Turkey was as secular and progressive as they claimed then ISIS would have never had such a stronghold in Turkey.

Closet mullahs yes but Europhiles not necessarily. The Turkish racist group, the Grey Wolves are not atheist nor are they pro-European.

But acknowledging Muslims and ultra-nationalists.

As I said, general dislike of the islamic world, that one guy didn't know any better and thought Pakistan was a sharia state.

If they knew the truth, they would have more sympathy because Jinnah was a bit like Atatürk himself and both countries are going towards a similiar fate.

Yes that guy did not represent all Turks, but there is a minority of Turks who dislike Pakistan. I'm guessing there are plenty of Turks who neither like nor dislike Pakistan.

But this guy had issues and was one of those fanatical Kemalists who got his sense of "secularism" from hating on Pakistani Muslims.

He called Jinnah's organization the Pakistan movement "muslim bigots" who wanted a Shariah.

Last edited:
Closet mullahs yes but Europhiles not necessarily. The Turkish racist group, the Grey Wolves are not atheist nor are they pro-European.
A good bulk of them secretly desire to bring back the Ottoman empire and expel Christians and other non Muslims out of their society to "purify" it, just like the Kemalists desired. In their psyche, Christians, Greeks, Armenians, and other Balkanian races are subhumans who are destined to be reconquered by the Turks.
He called Jinnah's organization the Pakistan movement "muslim bigots" who wanted a Shariah.
Most Kemalists are religious bigots who desire Shariah, Quora nationalists are shut off from reality.

Lols. They are practically the same and have same or similar root origins. 😆.
Someone tell that dimwit turks originated from asia. And the middle eastern turks are arabs. Ataturk really messed up with them with European identity.

Yes that guy did not represent tall Turks, but there is a minority of Turks who dislike Pakistan. I'm guessing there are plenty of Turks who neither like nor dislike Pakistan.

But this guy had issues and was one of those Keamlists who got his sense of "secularism" from hating on Pakistani Muslims.

Not only he doesn't represent all Turks, he doesn't represent anybody other than himself

Please don't use him as anecdote. Pretty sure not even %1 of Turks know who Jinnah is, let alone believe in something like that

What you could expect an average Turk to know about Pakistan is: Muslim. good relations with Turkey, very dirty cities and a lack of general hygene. nuclear power.

That's it. And I'm being generous.

1684458880310.png

The questions we ask is,

Why did a bunch of youtubers go to Pakistan?
Why Pakistanis like Turkey?
Why are Pakistanis in Turkey?
Why are they coming?
Why is Pakistan dirty?
Why is Pakistan a brother country? :lol:

last one got me laughing because I don't know how to answer that either. :lol:

Not only he doesn't represent all Turks, he doesn't represent anybody other than himself

Please don't use him as anecdote. Pretty sure not even %1 of Turks know who Jinnah is, let alone believe in something like that

What you could expect an average Turk to know about Pakistan is: Muslim. good relations with Turkey, very dirty cities and a lack of general hygene. nuclear power.

That's it. And I'm being generous.

I think you're referring to the Turkish YouTuber who went to the undesirable parts of Pakistan. He said Kashmir is not available to go to.

He also stayed in the worst guest houses and called Pakistan an "uneasy country" to stay in. He is not entirely wrong, but I've seen Westerners stay in even nicer guest houses.

Another German stayed at a hotel in Kashmir for 12 dollars a night. Excellent quality deal.

But Pakistan is overpopulated. It cannot ever hope to develop. If Turkey had over 120 million people, it would see a lot of painful discomfort.

And despite the economic growth, poverty is a growing issue in Turkey because of rising population. Though not as fast as Pakistan.

Last edited:
The Turkish ultraseculars are anti-religion and provocatively anti-Islam. In order to fit in Europe & join the EU, they have adopted a racist, anti-Islam and anti-humanity ethos.

The acceptance they seek have eluded them and ironically, Turkey continues to evolve into a more religious and Islamic nation.
The guy in the video is not trying to be European. He is in his own country.

10% of his country's population are refugees from countries that are unfriendly to Turkey [Syria/Iraq] which sided with European powers against Ottomons who had kept the peace in the middle east for centuries. Plus, there are opportunistic illegals from places such as Afghanistan and Pakistan in Turkey. To him these people alien, far more alien than Greeks. By the way, some early Christian church councils which are part of European Christian history are based from Turkey.

As for his racism, there are more of such people in the countries he is criticizing, including Pakistan. This forum itself is dedicated to demonstrating superiority of Pakistanis over Indians. Afghans believe they are superior to Pakistanis. Iranians believe they are superior. Arabs think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom