What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Hope they buy, we need to get rid of these ugly btrs. And I hope they also buy ones with different turrets, we seriously need more firepower.

I think around 250-300 would suffice but they're probably reluctant as they're buying large quantities of Kirpis and Altay is on its way as well.

Hope they buy, we need to get rid of these ugly btrs. And I hope they also buy ones with different turrets, we seriously need more firepower.

I think around 250-300 would suffice but they're probably reluctant as they're buying large quantities of Kirpis and Altay is on its way as well.

And Tulpar? Wasnt it designed to support Altay on the field?

Yes Tulpar too, man too many good vehicles wish we could order all of them once :D but is Tulpar officially ordered ?

Last edited:
Yeah but they are already using the acv 300 so I don't see why they would order the Tulpar.

Yeah but they are already using the acv 300 so I don't see why they would order the Tulpar.

ACV-300: 14 tonnes
Tulpar: 35 tonnes
ALTAY: 62 tonnes

ACV-300 chasis can never be on par with an IFV which has a weight of 35-40 tonnes in terms of protection, fire power and survability. ACV-300(14 tonnes) (along with Altay in battlefield) just become a cake for enemy so It is required a new heavier IFV like TulPar.

1000 Altay + 500 Tulpar + 100 T129Atak provides deterrance enough to make enemies think twice.

Last edited:
1000 Altay (planned in serial production)
340 Leopard 2NG
170 M-60 SABRA
171 Leopard 1 Volkan
-------------------------------------

1681 modern MBT forces (planned, maybe less If Leo-1's are went out of service until 1000 Altay's produced)

1000 Altay (planned in serial production)
340 Leopard 2NG
170 M-60 SABRA
171 Leopard 1 Volkan
-------------------------------------

1681 modern MBT forces (planned, maybe less If Leo-1's are went out of service until 1000 Altay's produced)

Are our army acquiring the Leopard 2NG upgrade package? :what:

Their is one thing more. Marketing! You can't use a foreign system if you have a equal one for sell. Why should any country buy a Turkish IFV if you use a Russian or US one. They (US or Russia) will say," look, even turkey use our system! Why do you want to buy a Turkish one? And if the system as good as they mention, why they don't purchase ones for their own army?"

Really awesome....
Turkey with more marketing campaigns can dominate this field
Lower price very good specs and that is what any client need

Rheinmetal one barrel anti-aircraft gun

eurosatory10_37g.jpg

Naval variant

Rheinmetall_2009_NBS_C-RAM_firing.jpg

this aspired from german system sky guard.... right???

this aspired from german system sky guard.... right???

Turkish public, especially 70-80's generations are actually an admirer of German engineering studies. German products, automotives are very popular in Turkey and the name of Germany in terms of engineering activities are mentioned with a great respect among us. Turkish navy is equipped with German naval assets; Our domestic tanks, frigates will use German motors until domestic equivalents are revealed and so, Germany is a target point for us so Our products looks quite similar with German equivalents. Say it as inspiration or not, Turkey is Germany of Middile-East.

Boxer turret
kmw_boxer_ifv_02b%25282%2529.jpg

Turkish Claw
p1364739.jpg

German lance turret
2b.jpg

Turkish Mizrak
Otokar_Arma.jpg

German Iris-T

IRST-SLM%20system.jpg

Roketsan Hisar-A
1513583-main.jpg

:)

Turkish public, especially 70-80's generations are actually an admirer of German engineering studies. German products, automotives are very popular in Turkey and the name of Germany in terms of engineering activities are mentioned with a great respect among us. Turkish navy is equipped with German naval assets; Our domestic tanks, frigates will use German motors until domestic equivalents are revealed and so, Germany is a target point for us so Our products looks quite similar with German equivalents. Say it as inspiration or not, Turkey is Germany of Middile-East.

:)

Like it ? I understand your great love for Tanks... :partay:

Sorry, cabatli_53 ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom