What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

That is your own idea.. and that idea is not supported by army.

Our defence industry make a good job but our army have old useless traditions . Like M113 Tow tradition. Usa uses apc+ towed atgm but he's generally uses autocannon+atgm and russia too.

Almost all ifv's have coaxial atgm launcher options and we have good ifv's(tulpar, kaplan-30, korhan) and we have good land vehicle producer firms but not anyone shows a autocannon with atgm launcher. Just otokar make a little and poor arma turret with bad designed atgm launcher. But others nothing show about it.

And ı think firms do that for sta project not be canceled. But fnss now win the project I wait new turret with atgm from otokar .

Oğuz but flower paper coverage very thin and poor this conditions
Yep, they would use these platforms in mixed formations and not in the frontline connection but behind, probably.

I personally don't expect to see these running around by themselves in frontline.

Yep, they would use these platforms in mixed formations and not in the frontline connection but behind, probably.

I personally don't expect to see these running around by themselves in frontline.

Oğuz bro system uses 4 km ranged max missiles thats mean its in the enemy tank cannon range. How its be in the not frontline.

İf we add that think mast optronic and 8-12 km ranged atgm missile it would be good system . But this configuration his totaly crap.

His not better armour, optics, speed than new turkish ifv's

I prefer to sta project whelled side to acv-300 atgm launcer update.

Oğuz bro system uses 4 km ranged max missiles thats mean its in the enemy tank cannon range. How its be in the not frontline.

İf we add that think mast optronic and 8-12 km ranged atgm missile it would be good system . But this configuration his totaly crap.

His not better armour, optics, speed than new turkish ifv's

I prefer to sta project whelled side to acv-300 atgm launcer update.

It's about what kind of threat we are dealing with. I will try to summary few scenarios here.

A geographic area with mountains, just like eastern anatolia or armenia : Probably we won't see much of these there since lanscape is more suited for commandos with ATGM teams.

Aegean islands : After taking air superiority, closest islands would be turned into hell by our artillery, then these platforms can move on islands under CAS support.

Flat desert terrains / Syria-kind terrains : Without air supperiority, these platforms wouldn't have much chance. And they would probably used mostly when they see enemy armored battalions. ACVs couldn't survive enemy tank fire neither. I don't know the exact specs but i would prefer faster and more mobile platforms in desert.

icy/snowy flat landscapes: i don't know, i don't care.

It's about what kind of threat we are dealing with. I will try to summary few scenarios here.

A geographic area with mountains, just like eastern anatolia or armenia : Probably we won't see much of these there since lanscape is more suited for commandos with ATGM teams.

Aegean islands : After taking air superiority, closest islands would be turned into hell by our artillery, then these platforms can move on islands under CAS support.

Flat desert terrains / Syria-kind terrains : Without air supperiority, these platforms wouldn't have much chance. And they would probably used mostly when they see enemy armored battalions. ACVs couldn't survive enemy tank fire neither. I don't know the exact specs but i would prefer faster and more mobile platforms in desert.

icy/snowy flat landscapes: i don't know, i don't care.

Bro You dont want understand whelled sta mobility abilities not better than kaplan-30, tulpar ifv. And his atgm's can done mission yours say. And + he can carry 35 mm atom capability againts air, land targets. + can carry more troops . generally 2 fire teams.

Bro You dont want understand whelled sta mobility abilities not better than kaplan-30, tulpar ifv. And his atgm's can done mission yours say. And + he can carry 35 mm atom capability againts air, land targets. + can carry more troops . generally 2 fire teams.
Kaplan 30 and Tulpar are completely different class. They are also not amphibious like the force required. The main factor here is not how much people it will carry but how mobile, low profile the vehicle is without compromising the armored element. The mobility and maneuverability are the main components. That is the concept of the armed forces otherwise there is not problem to make Tulpar or Kaplan 30 like the BMPT Terminator.

Kaplan 30 and Tulpar are completely different class. They are also not amphibious like the force required. The main factor here is not how much people it will carry but how mobile, low profile the vehicle is without compromising the armored element. The mobility and maneuverability are the main components. That is the concept of the armed forces otherwise there is not problem to make Tulpar or Kaplan 30 like the BMPT Terminator.

Kaplan-20 ynzma is have amfibious capability and we are not a island country dont worry bro non line of sight atgm missiles can pass evros river :)

There was a KAPLAN 30 with propeller. That photo was shared here. Kaplan 30 amphinious despite of huge weight

İstiklal ve İstikbalimiz İçin... “Milli Projeler” Silah Taşıyıcı Araç

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
For Istiklal and our future... "National projects" weapon carrier vehicle

DduIwALV0AA0Yfw.jpg

U6rIZTu.jpg

Whoever designed this abomenation must hate Turkish soldiers and their lives.

What kind of mind would send out armored vehicles without roof out into the battlefield, leave alone the aspects of rain, snow, cold and heat.

This is not a vehicle for an army, but for ragtag proxy fighters

U6rIZTu.jpg

Whoever designed this abomenation must hate Turkish soldiers and their lives.

What kind of mind would send out armored vehicles without roof out into the battlefield, leave alone the aspects of rain, snow, cold and heat.

This is not a vehicle for an army, but for ragtag proxy fighters

Brother I would assume the top would be covered by some sort of weatherproof material such as synthetic-leather or similar... I am hazarding a guess that the mortar system is folds down or has some sort of mechanism to allow it tuck inside the vehicle.

As far as i can understand, mortar gases may be very harmful and may causes many disaese if the vehicle is closed.

İ am fond of Russian Nona or Polish RAK closed breech loading guns but top loading mortars are fast to use.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom