What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Batti balik yan gider. Uyari gelene kadar vereyim coskuyu.
Japaneese TYPE 87 Recoinnaissance Vehicle. It is also great vehicle. It has Rear engine as VBC-90. A few Higher than VBC-90.
Also I would like to see this vehicle with CMI 90mm turret or FNSS 30mm turret.
JGSDF_Type87_Reconnaissance_Combat_Vehicle.jpg

JGSDF_Type87_reconnaissance_vehicle_20120527-03.JPG

JGSDF_Type87_reconnaissance_vehicle_20121014-01.jpg

VBC-90 and TYPE 87 are smart but have enough armour and lethal guns.

cool but I want the turret unmanned, and I want the ammunition contained within the turret. So if the ammo rack gets hit, the crew can survive. I don't want the crew to sit next to ammo.
There are no examples (except armata tank )of 90mm or 105mm unmanned turrets:)
There is a cons when the ammo in the turret which is open and visionable. they can be penetrated and exploded easily.
When the ammo in the turret basket, inside the vehicle, they are hidden and it is more secure.

Last edited:
BMC ŞAHİN???

Önü BMC'nin ilk zamanlar geliştirdiği henüz adı belli olmayan aracına benziyor
YgdQVz.jpg

All these land vehicle manufacturers will ruin each other, there are way to many suppliers for those. In America there would have been a few mergers already, because there's more to be gained in working together.

What is this.

A turrent without a gun?

All these land vehicle manufacturers will ruin each other, there are way to many suppliers for those. In America there would have been a few mergers already, because there's more to be gained in working together.

2-3 are enough. Let’s say 4, two tracked and two wheeled manufacturers.

The defense minister Canikli is saying that "PULAT" active protection hard kill system will start to be integrated to the tanks in March. Guys I am hearing for the first time of such system and it comes to be an Aselsan product.

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

The defense minister Canikli is saying that "PULAT" active protection hard kill system will start to be integrated to the tanks in March. Guys I am hearing for the first time of such system and it comes to be an Aselsan product.

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

PULAT based on the Ukrainian Active Protection System.

ONLY for our M60T.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom