What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

C29fsULW8AAJft5.jpg
C29fveBXEAIWC0g.jpg
C29fwvJXUAIk5z4.jpg
C29f8ulWEAAkG2g.jpg

Might aswell upgrade all Sabra's and Leopard2 in my opinion. Its clear and evident that we have an urgent need for modern tanks.
Give otokar the green light for altay, and let the job be done.. at least you'll get "new real" tanks starting 2nd half of next year...

Give otokar the green light for altay, and let the job be done.. at least you'll get "new real" tanks starting 2nd half of next year...
i doubt that ! we wont see altay in 3 years. Goverment will wait for the Presidential election for the decision and then maybe june july they will order. It will be at least one year to set up the factory and get ready for serial production and another year to finish first 60 tanks so 2020 we will have maybe 80 altay tanks .

i doubt that ! we wont see altay in 3 years. Goverment will wait for the Presidential election for the decision and then maybe june july they will order. It will be at least one year to set up the factory and get ready for serial production and another year to finish first 60 tanks so 2020 we will have maybe 80 altay tanks .
Otokar said 1st tank after 18 month. so if it's given to otokar this mars-may, you get one end of last year.

Most likely urgent upgrade program for tanks in the region seeing combat. Personally hope there is a upgrade package for older tanks on outposts.

Back
Top Bottom