What's new

Turkish Land Forces

Here is İzmir and i think these PANTERs are for islands...

And can someone ID this ?..

1ca945f82a3baaad2c9b0f86d5fa3a46.jpg

Ribbon-Bridge-System

RTR47JC9.jpg

Does anyone know if the m44t is still in service?

Last edited:
Never heard of them being phased out. They're practically new compared to m-60 mbt LOL
If they drive I guess they are still beneficial. But I think it would be a good idea for Turkey to develope a truck mounted 155mm howitzer to replace the m44t and the m52t. They don't have much range when compared to the T-155 and other modern howitzers so I think something new but economical is needed.

If they drive I guess they are still beneficial. But I think it would be a good idea for Turkey to develope a truck mounted 155mm howitzer to replace the m44t and the m52t. They don't have much range when compared to the T-155 and other modern howitzers so I think something new but economical is needed.
As long as we don't develop Exacalibur like GPS guided howitzer rounds its meaningless because the longer an artillery round goes less accurate your shot will be.

Look at the helmet on the left side, than on the right side. Its ridicolous!

Left side, looks like "lord helmet" on spaceball film.

Yeah its a older helmet, I believe there is a new model thats being produced to replace these ones.

Welcome home boys ;)

Turkish Land Forces

Soldiers from 1st Army-3rd Corps (NATO HRF-Turkey) a.k.a NRDC-T headquartered in Maslak Barracks arrive HQ 3rd Corps from their deployment to Afghanistan. The soldiers deployed as part of Operation Enduring Freedom under 3rd Corps command includes French, Canadian and US troops.

4e89501b007133af0fffd10df7375269.jpg

12b0f61d9564713581539a6eb4a991c0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom