What's new

Turkish Land Forces

Do you know the expected delivery date?
Here a kokpitaero news dates november 2013 about chinooks :

Hazır alım olarak gerçekleştirilen ihalede, Kara Kuvvetleri için 4 adet ve Özel Kuvvetler için de 2 adet CH-47F Chinook tipi helikopter envantere katılacak. Bu helikopterlerin en büyük özelliği, yüksek yük kapasiteleri ve menzilleri. Plan doğrultusunda bu helikopterler envantere 2015'ten itibaren katılmaya başlanacak. Altınca helikopter ise 2016 sonunda teslim edilmiş olacak.

8 CHINOOK OPSİYONU VAR

Proje için Türkiye'nin 6 adetlik kesin siparişinin yanı sıra 8 adet helikopter için de opsiyonu yani kesin siparişe çevrilebilir uçak anlaşması bulunuyor. Boeing'in sabit fiyat garantisi sunduğu bu alımda siparişin kesinleştirilmesi halinde, teslimatların 2018'den itibaren hemen başlayabileceğine dikkat çekiliyor.

Chinook helikopterlerinde erken teslimat fırsatı

Aren't Chinooks slow / loud?
I dont know but it has a huge payload capacity, its perfect for deploying troops and small vehicles.

chinook_pinpoint_landing.jpg

ch-47-dvic299.jpg

I dont know but it has a huge payload capacity, its perfect for deploying troops and small vehicles.

Yes, but if you look at, for example, Operation Red Wing(s) they used Chinooks and that meant they basicly said that they were coming.

Arent the OKK members supposed to be silent/quick?

For regular use I think it's good.

Kaan, I'd like to suggest you remove the "(KKK)" in the title. As some will read it like Ku Klux Klan

Can you tell more about this, i have no clue.

Ok.. We made a deal with russian company for these Mi-17s... Deal was maintenance/modernization of these helicopters... So we sent these helicopters to russia... So many times passed but no news came about these helicopters... After so many time our officials went to russia and they searched for these helicopters... What are their conditions where are they... Some of helicopters were missing.... Some of them was broken into pieces.... BTW they found helicopters in different places in russia... To reach this level our officials worked so much... Then they brought these helicopters to Türkiye except missing ones.... Rest of the story is in the news...

Ok.. We made a deal with russian company for these Mi-17s... Deal was maintenance/modernization of these helicopters... So we sent these helicopters to russia... So many times passed but no news came about these helicopters... After so many time our officials went to russia and they searched for these helicopters... What are their conditions where are they... Some of helicopters were missing.... Some of them was broken into pieces.... BTW they found helicopters in different places in russia... To reach this level our officials worked so much... Then they brought these helicopters to Türkiye except missing ones.... Rest of the story is in the news...
Oh boy, let his be a lesson for us, never again Russian junk.

Back
Top Bottom