What's new

Turkish jets raid northern Iraq, clashes kill 23

I am sorry why the **** would we give them a part our OUR country. Should Palestine give Israe...oh wait. There are many kurds that live peacefully in Turkey if the PKK don't want peace then they will get bombs instead. :sniper:[/

Israel has a similar position vice vie Hamas....and secondly what about Northern Cyprus??

We didn't invade Cyprus for the sake of taking land i suggest you read why Turkey invaded the Island. Also i am in no way supporting Erdogan's claims of Hamas as freedom fighters. They are terror org and so is the IDF.

Well I do know the details of the Cyprus problem...I lived in Cyprus for a while (Greek side and have been to the Turkish as well) and Turkey didnt invade for the sake of land agreed, it did however exploit the messe in Greece and Cyprus. Given that since then, however Turkey has been one of the major road block in the re-unification of the Island.

Secondly I dont think nor do a majortity of people IDF a terror organisation and comparable to Hamas. As with this line of comparision or logic then Turkish military and PKK = same

Well I do know the details of the Cyprus problem...I lived in Cyprus for a while (Greek side and have been to the Turkish as well) and Turkey didnt invade for the sake of land agreed, it did however exploit the messe in Greece and Cyprus. Given that since then, however Turkey has been one of the major road block in the re-unification of the Island.

Secondly I dont think nor do a majortity of people IDF a terror organisation and comparable to Hamas. As with this line of comparision or logic then Turkish military and PKK = same

First of all, Whether It is elected or not, I have to explain that Hamas is a terorist organisation like IDF. Besides, The destiny of Jarusalem is not destiny of even a sh@ty part of my country. It does not interest any of us, Whether Erdogan claimed adverse. If Erdogan care too much about Jaruselam and see the destiny of Jaruselam similar with his own country, I advise him to go to fight for Independace of Palestin.

Turkish military and PKK = same

Mate, Such claims are so easy and can not usefull to save your day. Hamas (The main reason of this terorism is also depend on Israeli massacre over Palestin) is bombing civilians and killing some of them so We call them like Terorists. IDF is also using same tactics and bombing civilians with state of art latest generation missiles and bombs since 1970. I bet the civilians you have killed are more than 10,000. At latest operation of IDf, They have killed more than 1000 civilin people...

What about TSK ? How many times did you meet a news like "Turkey has killed Civilians with pointing PKK terorists ?" I mean killing civilians is not a military tactics of Turkey to fight against assymetric warfare but PKK has killed more than 30000 Civilian Turks until now so We call PKK like terorists.

Let all those things a side, Israel is a strange state which do not obey any of international regulations and feel free to act whatever they want in region. I mean Calling Israel like a respectable Government is also too hard for me.

Got the differences now ?

Terrorists of any kind are to be punished. Now PKK being a Marxist party, I'd be expecting nothing other than mindless violence as it is one of the traits of Communism that has shown its ugly face during the entire era of Cold war worldwide. Excellent job by Turkish military.

But considering the hullabaloo that Erdogan created about the flotilla crisis, his fighters entered another sovereign country, Iraq and violated its airspace. I believe a less-confrontational approach. Perhaps an alternative solution could have come out in form of diplomacy or political solution instead of using the American method. The only negative factor that I criticize is Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace.

Terrorists of any kind are to be punished. Now PKK being a Marxist party, I'd be expecting nothing other than mindless violence as it is one of the traits of Communism that has shown its ugly face during the entire era of Cold war worldwide. Excellent job by Turkish military.

But considering the hullabaloo that Erdogan created about the flotilla crisis, his fighters entered another sovereign country, Iraq and violated its airspace. I believe a less-confrontational approach. Perhaps an alternative solution could have come out in form of diplomacy or political solution instead of using the American method. The only negative factor that I criticize is Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace.

Well the way turkey has been trying to keep the PKK under control is to keep them hurting in Northern Iraq. The U.S. provides us with intel and we act on it by bombing that location. The reason why there has been a spike in attacks is Abdullah Ocalan (who has been ******* away on a prison island) has released a statement saying he could not negotiate with the Turks and it is up to the PKK in northern Iraq to decided the course of action. Which resulted in the recent large scale attack by more then 100 of their fighters.

If we do not keep them in northern Iraq then they will start to build up and enter Turkey on larger scale. The Iraqi government can not speak out against us for 2 reasons. One the U.S. is ok with the bombings. 2 Iraq does not have the manpower to deal with their PKK issue (I am not sure they want to)

Also this is a highly mountainous region where civilian casualties do not occur. Though there have been reports of us bombing out their bridges but that was necessary. I believe the only way to keep the PKK in check is to do large scale border operations every year or so(like operations sun). This all depends on the U.S. and their intel as we won't have our air force recon satellite (Göktürk-1/2) up yet.

Last edited:
Because you illegally colonized Kurdish territory.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Moron, there never was a Kurdish territory. There never was a country by the name of Kurdistan! Go back a million years into history and there never was a country by the name of Kurdistan!
I'm getting tired of you Indian boot lickers!

The only negative factor that I criticize is Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace.

That's not also a negative act. At international law, The countries detected terorist activities(threaten himself) in the border of anothers, can follow until a defined km's. It is called "Hot Pursuit Right".

Different than that, We have an agreement signed with Irak to intervene the N. Irak lands up to 40km inside and Before Turkish Airforce entered into Iraki borders to bomb PKK, Iraki government is informed...

I mean That's nothing wrong with this operations... Everything is performed in accordance with the necessity of international laws...

Last edited:
23 terrorists had killed !!! thats nice ....

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Moron, there never was a Kurdish territory. There never was a country by the name of Kurdistan! Go back a million years into history and there never was a country by the name of Kurdistan!
I'm getting tired of you Indian boot lickers!

Some of them(indians) hate us coz we are bro. of Pakistan and they think as "my enemy's enemy is my friend" and also most of them ignorant coz they dont have any basic historical knowledge ..... So take it easy bro. !!

These lands have owner already and these lands will be cemetery for terrorists !!!!

Some of them(indians) hate us coz we are bro. of Pakistan and they think as "my enemy's enemy is my friend" and also most of them ignorant coz they dont have any basic historical knowledge ..... So take it easy bro. !!

These lands have owner already and these lands will be cemetery for terrorists !!!!

Thts a inbuilt problem brother.... u will even see them advocation the israeli raids of freedom flotilla and gaza occupation... no big deal.... just ignore the paranoid losers who advocate terrorism.

Thts a inbuilt problem brother.... u will even see them advocation the israeli raids of freedom flotilla and gaza occupation... no big deal.... just ignore the paranoid losers who advocate terrorism.

Yes bro i know that .... so i do. ignore them !!!

Back
Top Bottom