What's new

Turkish intelligence chief: ISIS is a reality and we must stop crushing the ISIS

Siavash

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Turkish Intelligence minister finally admits their ISIS roots!
Turkish intelligence chief: ISIS is a reality and we must stop Putin from crushing the Islamic revolution (Updated) - Fort Russ

ANKARA

We hereby state that the recent stories on some foreign media outlets claiming that Anadolu Agency did an interview with Turkish National Intelligence Organization (MIT) Undersecretary Hakan Fidan and published it are totally false.

It is known that the MIT has no such practice of speaking to media.

These fabricated stories by foreign sources are regarded as part of an international psychological campaign against Turkey.

Necessary steps have been taken to have such fabricated stories removed, with legal rights being reserved.

ERDOGAN SUPPORTS ISLAMIC JIHADISTS.

Now we must question, are Islamic State islamic jihadists according to Islam?

I think yes, they can show islamic hadith for all of their doings.

Of course that hadiths are more than 1400years old. LOL

But who cares?!

Ehühehe.

ERDOGAN SUPPORTS ISLAMIC JIHADISTS.

Now we must question, are Islamic State islamic jihadists according to Islam?

I think yes, they can show islamic hadith for all of their doings.

Of course that hadiths are more than 1400years old. LOL

But who cares?!

Ehühehe.
^
. another ISIS marketing manger

I don't understand why people accuse muslim politician of supporting muslim jihadists.

Where is the logic in that?

Should Erdogan support russian terrorists in ukraine instead?! LOL

This globalism chit you all do smoke daily, needs to stop NOW.

:)

No surprise this news will charm everyone who hates Turkey like honey charms flies but the sad truth is AA ( Anadolu Ajansı ) announced that this news are false and they didn't make any interview with Hakan Fidan lately...

Anadolu Ajansı’ndan kamuoyuna açıklama

Now you can keep going on with your assumptions and accusations.. Good luck with other false news

No surprise this news will charm everyone who hates Turkey like honey charms flies but the sad truth is AA ( Anadolu Ajansı ) announced that this news are false and they didn't make any interview with Hakan Fidan lately...

Anadolu Ajansı’ndan kamuoyuna açıklama

Now you can keep going on with your assumptions and accusations.. Good luck with other false news
Is it false news :) It sound s so true! anyway it is a site out their go and tell them it is false! I believe it anyway so do many that know what Ordugan (how do you spell this MFSB name?) is up to!

can you stop the propaganda already? he never said that....

Is it false news :) It sound s so true! anyway it is a site out their go and tell them it is false! I believe it anyway so do many that know what Ordugan (how do you spell this MFSB name?) is up to!

Who am I to question you?.. If it sounds so true to you so it has to be true, right?
But I gave a link directly from AA official website.

Back
Top Bottom