What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

5b11b1c366a97c43510e4199

Mehmet Gürcan Karakaş left his managerial position at BOSCH and joined ASELSAN for indigenous Car Project.

http://www.posta.com.tr/mehmet-gurcan-karakas-kimdir-yerli-otomobil-ceosu-2008030

Mehmet Gürcan did not join Aselsan o_O Aselsan isn't even part of the consortium. Posta link just gives information about his past, that he joined Aselsan right after he graduated from university.

He joined consortium as a CEO right now, has nothing to do with Aselsan.

I wish they could have Internal Combustion Engine variants... more diversity for different consumer needs..

Türkiye'nin Otomobili Girişim Grubu Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ
19% Anadolu Grubu
19% BMC
19% Kök Grubu
19% Turkcell
19% Zorlu Holding
5% TOBB

This lineup of investors are pretty good and they all (except Kök group, no clue what they are about) have their own field of expertise and provide services for Turkey's Car ambitions. Turkcell can provide connectivity services, Zorlu can provide electronic parts, electric motors, LCD screens and batteries, BMC could build and assemble chassis, Anadolu group can provide automotive parts required, headlights, locking mechanisms etc...

Turkish automotive and spare industry is our locomotive.Thanks to families like Koç Turkey exports .
There is not just export , their european customers reexport made in Turkey parts around the world.
I really wonder the amount of made in Turkey spareparts and automobiles in the USA which are reexported by european Ford and FİAT.

I think this car was a joke... 15 years old kid can make a better design than this
It was... so that was probably why the project was cancelled.
But the real joke is no islamic country with their millions of muslim people ever has their own car brand... paying kuffar for ultra luxary cars with the tax money of poor muslims is even more joke..

Dont you think so?

Guys about the design, its the 100% copy of a cadillac model(dont remember the exact model) .even the interior was the same. I already found the cadillac model ugly so its the same ugly and a logo change doesnt make it better

Guys about the design, its the 100% copy of a cadillac model(dont remember the exact model) .even the interior was the same. I already found the cadillac model ugly so its the same ugly and a logo change doesnt make it better

The car is based on Saab 9-3 and its derivative Cadillac BLS

Türkiye'nin Otomobili Girişim Grubu Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ
19% Anadolu Grubu
19% BMC
19% Kök Grubu
19% Turkcell
19% Zorlu Holding
5% TOBB

This lineup of investors are pretty good and they all (except Kök group, no clue what they are about) have their own field of expertise and provide services for Turkey's Car ambitions. Turkcell can provide connectivity services, Zorlu can provide electronic parts, electric motors, LCD screens and batteries, BMC could build and assemble chassis, Anadolu group can provide automotive parts required, headlights, locking mechanisms etc...
Kok group owner of Karsan maybe?

Back
Top Bottom