What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

you made me smile :) actually the that writing looks BS, everything in that praising Turkey with high grade(like iranian style), even EU states are waiting to get some equipment from Turkey. bla bla bla. so it doesnt worth to mention, i just replied with a sum.

I don't know how accurate the information is, but I hope there's no harm in sharing it.

View attachment 558716

In the image it says:

k-rp.jpg

you made me smile :) actually the that writing looks BS, everything in that praising Turkey with high grade(like iranian style), even EU states are waiting to get some equipment from Turkey. bla bla bla. so it doesnt worth to mention, i just replied with a sum.

We can see Atmaca missile goes above a boat Also it goes between metal sticks.just like described in the @Silahtar image.

And you can find test video in this URL

Screenshot-from-2019-05-08-10-57-42.png

Screenshot-from-2019-05-08-10-57-55.png

I'm not saying all information in the image is true But Atmaca info is true and others also can be true.

In the image it says:

k-rp.jpg

We can see Atmaca missile goes above a boat Also it goes between metal sticks.just like described in the @Silahtar image.

And you can find test video in this URL

Screenshot-from-2019-05-08-10-57-42.png

Screenshot-from-2019-05-08-10-57-55.png

I'm not saying all information in the image is true But Atmaca info is true and others also can be true.
i thought about it too but we saw this message after the video.. he could watch and write down like he didnt see it

it is a very hard task. To make advanced machineries high sensitive control and measurement systems are required.

private companies can't afford it unless they get serious government fundings. It's said in the tweet, 10 billion Euro. Almost same with 120 F-35.

And money can't solve everything. If you don't have scientists to develop them, money means nothing. Those subjects require PhD degrees/researchers which Turkey has limited.

it is a very hard task. To make advanced machineries high sensitive control and measurement systems are required.

private companies can't afford it unless they get serious government fundings. It's said in the tweet, 10 billion Euro. Almost same with 120 F-35.

And money can't solve everything. If you don't have scientists to develop them, money means nothing. Those subjects require PhD degrees/researchers which Turkey has limited.

We should "steal" some scientists.

The "TAGLIG" firm that is located in Amasya, Turkey with the brand's first domestic LED (Light Emitting Diode) display factory, which will produce LED displays for smart cities and stadiums in Qatar. In addition to the screens at the stadiums and Istanbul Airport, they are also producing the LED screens of many television brands.

Back
Top Bottom