What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

These are not flying wings. Looks like Iranian 5.Generation fighter jet.
Well it is also a reverse pic
This things's cocpit is under it :D
But more or less our fighter will be something like this
We have 6 to 8 years for first flight for this jet and it is only possible if they have an approximite body and already engine
Maybe this coating mechanism may mix with known Saab design
As you know F-22's coating is flexible that it has gaps on it.When it fly at high altitute,theese gaps filled with coating due to the temperture and creates a flawless skin.

Well it is also a reverse pic
This things's cocpit is under it :D
But more or less our fighter will be something like this
We have 6 to 8 years for first flight for this jet and it is only possible if they have an approximite body and already engine
Maybe this coating mechanism may mix with known Saab design
As you know F-22's coating is flexible that it has gaps on it.When it fly at high altitute,theese gaps filled with coating due to the temperture and creates a flawless skin.

I have seen some picture on Internet, not reverse pictures. I have my doubts. Let's wait and see.

I have seen some picture on Internet, not reverse pictures. I have my doubts. Let's wait and see.
This photo is also reverse :) The cockpit is below the plane and also there are videos of it getting transported.
I believe that we will see the body of thie fighter until the end of the year.Possibly 3d.
But I don't believe that we will buy it from BAE.It will most probably be a joing production with UK.
Since it breaks the bridges with EU,it will look for its own solutions.

Some key points / facts in the TFX development:

- Development Budget: $8.6 bln (KFX budget = $15.2bln)
- Mentor / assisting company: BAE systems
- Lead engineer TFX design team: Christopher CLARKSON (was also lead engineer of the BAE FCAS concept)
- Development till 2025
- First entry into inventory planned in 2025
- Replacing of F16's by TFX from 2030 on

S&H confirms that the chief engineer of the TFX design team is Christopher Clarkson (was also the chief engineer in the British FCAS (Future Combat Aircraft) design)

Christopher_Clarkson.png

BAE's unfinished design
BAE_replica_2.jpg

Hope Mr. Clarkson doesn't fail or slow down the project on purpose like a trojen horse. You know he can't use what he developed at BAE systems. He may be the best but what he has got for us is questionable. I kno that I am a lil'bit neurotic... I have god damn good reasons to be so.

:smart:

Joint Advanced Strike Technology (JAST) 1994-1996 :

Wind tunnel model of an early JAST concept developed by McDonnell Douglas and British Aerospace with separate vertical and horizontal tails.

Joint Advanced Strike Technology (JAST) proposal from McDonnell Douglas, Northrop Grumman and British Aerospace (BAE).

« As part of efforts to develop a next-generation successor to the Panavia Tornado, BAe began the Replica program in 1994. Aimed at developing a stealth airframe, the Replica was unique in that the end goal was not necessarily a functioning aircraft, but rather a static technology demonstrator for a stealth airframe. The resulting concept incorporated the requirements of the Future Offensive Air System program, with a crew of two and internal weapons bays for missiles and bombs, but the main focus of development was on stealth technologies. Making extensive use of computer design techniques, the Replica was vaguely reminiscent of the YF-23 and the joint BAe/McDonnell Douglas/Northrop Joint Strike Fighter proposal, but in fact was an entirely independent design. A scale mockup was built for practical testing, making use of new composites and construction techniques developed specifically for the program. Once the Replica was completed, it spent several years having various aspects - particularly stealth characteristics - tested. The program terminated in 1999, with relevant experience transferring over to the JSF, but the project remained secret until 2003. »

The model is around 3ft longer than the F-22 from nose to tail, but almost 8ft longer taking just the fuselage length alone.

It dwarfs the F-35 (JSF) by comparison.

See old link :

https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-indigenous-jet-fighter-program-tx-fx.256669/page-64#post-8545049

Last edited:
Yukarıdaki resimler yüzünden kaç kişi kovulacak, fırça yiyecek hiç düşünen oldu mu?

Yukarıdaki resimler yüzünden kaç kişi kovulacak, fırça yiyecek hiç düşünen oldu mu?

Zaten işten çıkartılanlar oldu ve olacak fakat paylaşılanlar bilgi dahilinde hocam yani sorun çıkartmayacak.

Be chill dear Insane. Do please note that no classified information is revealed.

Back
Top Bottom