What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

You need 25 person to make Turkish coffee? Joke beside, what's there job? I guess you need much more than these 25 person.

I think TAI wants to gey the best 25 of graduates. This is the only place in Turkey where the aeronatical engineers graduates.

ITU is the oldest and the best in this group

Okay, I don't know much about turkish universities, only that some are listed as top universes world wide. Middle East Texhnical University for example.

The point is that EU is more than one headed.You agree with Germany but France can make problem.
In this situation that UK is creating a gap between EU,Turkey can build a partnership with them apart from EU.
There are projects of EU itself but I think UK will start to find their own solutions.
Actually I don't believe anyone.Ukrain and Turkey can start a jet project and they are capable of it but as i know the engines are not so reliable and the economy of Ukrain is disaster.
Negotiation under way for TFX engine and joint transport plane project.

Okay, I don't know much about turkish universities, only that some are listed as top universes world wide. Middle East Texhnical University for example.

You are right about METU etc. but in this case ITU is the best!

You are right about METU etc. but in this case ITU is the best!

Okay, let's say you are right. This project is one of the most sophisticated, maybe most sophisticated project which needs ~thousand engineers. Where will you get them?

Okay, let's say you are right. This project is one of the most sophisticated, maybe most sophisticated project which needs ~thousand engineers. Where will you get them?

The previous graduates working elsewhere
You don't need only aeronatical engineers

What do you think, how many aeronautical engineers do you need?

No idea! Ask TAI!
Beside there are too many aeronatical engineers working elsewhere as there was no job in aeronatical industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom