What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Their also is the Assad issue. He wants back his whole territory.

Last edited:
I can tell you for sure that the US will maintain a border with Iraqi Kurdistan...

For years YPG grew and we did nothing to stop them. I can't even begin to explain how stupid AKP supporters are. How could you support such a incompetent government...

We should put those S400s to good use and make a no fly zone over northern Syria. Then we should start the operation. No, America can't militarily stop us in northern Syria. I don't care how bad it will be for the economy, we need to destroy YPG as soon as possible.

US stopped Baghdad in 2017 from taking that border crossing between KRG and YPG

Intermezzo, an awkward moment when you forget to shaking the hands of home country president while he accepting your credential

Mamut Kiril is the person

America just brought hundreds more military vehicles to pur border with Syria.

I guess Erdogan is fulfilling his role as co-leader of the great middle eastern project.... People like @MKALE1 and @MMM-E often swear at us opposition supporters. They try to call us terrorist supporters simply because we don't agree with the government. It should be obvious by now that AKP is wasting our time, distracting us with unimportant things. Meanwhile on the other side of the border YPG is growing into an army. Soon they will have advanced heavy weaponry. Yet we are still sitting on our asses. Some AKP fanatics are calling the new safe zone talks between Turkey and the USA a big success. "Reis did it again! The world leader has embarrassed America by making them agree to a safe zone!". What these idiots don't realise is that nothing will change. We are literally allowing YPG to be under US protection, but they are going to be 14kms away from our border.

Even Muharrem Ince said that we shouldn't agree to the safe zone, stating that we should work with the Syrian government.. AKA destroy YPG with Russian approval.

fck, they againt got hundreds of trucks with weapons for the pkk , wtf this safe zone is nothing but a huge distraction. we should have started a operation on multiple fronts there.

What do you expect dude? This country has been rulling by puppet Tayyip. Ziyonists have assigned him to achieve greater middle East project. He has said that many times.

The project is going further day by day and Turks are watching...

Woah woah "2nd Greece" we got no issues with Turks in general I think you kinda pissed at Pakistan being to close to China and not doing anything regarding the Uyghurs

I have had the stance for years, and Uyghur Turks and Pakistan siding with China does only solidify my stance more, so no suprise on me.

Here is the proof of my stance which you can read on the pages:

Since then, the dreamers stil dream, but cannot answer the same problem in the news shared in the post of mine you quoted.

Btw;Muslimhood, Ummah etc. rhetoric of Pakistan/is is dead now due to the Muslim Uyghur Turk policy of Pakistan, and recorded in the history,so whenever you bring up Muslimhood, Ummah, Brother etc. rhetoric in the table, you will be ''slapped'' with the fact in talks and actions. Good luck.

Last edited:
I have had the stance for years, and Uyghur Turks and Pakistan siding with China does only solidify my stance more, so no suprise on me.

Here is the proof of my stance which you can read on the pages:

Since then, the dreamers stil dream, but cannot answer the same problem in the news shared in the post of mine you quoted.

Btw;Muslimhood, Ummah etc. rhetoric of Pakistan/is is dead now due to the Muslim Uyghur Turk policy of Pakistan, and recorded in the history,so whenever you bring up Muslimhood, Ummah, Brother etc. rhetoric in the table, you will be ''slapped'' with the fact in talks and actions. Good luck.
Anyways I understand where you coming from but then again I dont see ties with Turkey going anywhere to level of Greece anytime soon be it Erdogan or no Erdogan

Back
Top Bottom