What's new

Turkish general elections 2015 updates and final result.

Terror is the key word here, there is a general view in Turkey that a single party goverment brings stability, that also explains why AKP could gain votes in east while HDP loosing.

But wouldn't that have shown in polls? I mean in any polls, even just 2 or 3?
Yet within couple days in which nothing significant has happened, akp out of nowhere gains 10%?
Much more than any reliable polling company showed. This is just very hard to believe.

Only good thing I can see happening now is bahceli finally going into retirement.

But wouldn't that have shown in polls? I mean in any polls, even just 2 or 3?
Yet within couple days in which nothing significant has happened, akp out of nowhere gains 10%?
Much more than any reliable polling company showed. This is just very hard to believe.

Only good thing I can see happening now is bahceli finally going into retirement.
Then let me put it this way, if there was rigging in voting wouldn AKP make it appear that HDP lost so they can have 2/3 majority? Why leaving it at 10.3% if only 0.3 is separating you from a constitutional change?

Whatever nabs say, during the stable 8 years of AKP government they quadrupled the economy, if they can manage to get on track again, i'm optimistic

They also quadrupled national debt.

Not to mention inflation which is higher than economic growth.

Then let me put it this way, if there was rigging in voting wouldn AKP make it appear that HDP lost so they can have 2/3 majority? Why leaving it at 10.3% if only 0.3 is separating you from a constitutional change?

My guess is to keep things credible, otherwise why not even go for 90%?

And if HDP would not get into the parliament, there would probably be big riots and protests which would get in akp's way.

At least this way, erdogan and his cronies stay out of prison for now.

Ok, but that still doesn't explain why at previous elections polls were quite accurate and now they were very far off?
Especially with terror flaring up this is very strange.

Maybe you shoud open your eyes and ears and look into all the corruption and collaborationof akp with terrorists like pkk and gulenists. Stupidity is joining the erdogan cult and pretending like he is doing a good job running the country.

There are far too many un-informed, un-educated people who have this obsession with the ottomans.

And the politicians who would lick generals boots were any better ? Good god man you are a typical wanna be "Kemalist" (you all think you know what's best for your country and yet you are helplessly out of touch with it, pathetic). I'm happy arrogant and superficial people like you are not in power. By the way implying people to be uneducated simply because they disagree with your point of view and point out the flaws in your argument is the bloody definition of being uneducated. It's a shame we don't have a proper opposition in Turkey since it's filled with people like you that see yourselves above the majority and shun the majority. Good luck winning any election.

It looks like the turkish people have voted and akp and erdogan have won... Congratulations to erdogan and his party and congratulations to turkey on successful elections which I pray will see turkey rise and become a fine and powerful nation. Good luck in the future.

And the politicians who would lick generals boots were any better ? Good god man you are a typical wanna be "Kemalist" (you all think you know what's best for your country and yet you are helplessly out of touch with it, pathetic). I'm happy arrogant and superficial people like you are not in power. By the way implying people to be uneducated simply because they disagree with your point of view and point out the flaws in your argument is the bloody definition of being uneducated. It's a shame we don't have a proper opposition in Turkey since it's filled with people like you that see yourselves above the majority and shun the majority. Good luck winning any election.

I have yet to meet akp supporters who are smart and educated and who don't believe in every damn conspiracy theory they hear and read.

You believe whatever you want, I hope you enjoy a Turkey where the government is looking out for its party's best interest instead of the people's.

And why is it that people like you never have a good explanation for why akp negotiated with the pkk, cooperated with gulenists for over 10 years, jailed generals with made up coup allegations?

Not to mention all the journalists who are in jail and little children locked up for insulting erdogan.

But what do I know? I'm just a stupid wannabe-kemalist right?

My guess is to keep things credible, otherwise why not even go for 90%?

And if HDP would not get into the parliament, there would probably be big riots and protests which would get in akp's way.

At least this way, erdogan and his cronies stay out of prison for now.
Dude i dont know, there are many organisations watching the voting, it doesnt make sense for AKP to cheat if they dont have what they are aiming for years in the end.

2002: GDP 202 billion USD
2014: GDP 790 billion USD World Bank Data

Now provide data that supports your claim

Well... Sözcü an anti-AK Party seemingly know who it's readers are :lol:

(Do not forget to take your brain with you when going to vote)
1446374217153.jpg

About AK Party's crushing victory:

Back
Top Bottom