What's new

Turkish general elections 2015 updates and final result.

Akp is going to be forming their govt so that's a given. The hdp limiter will allow them to form changes in the constitution. Tbh I like erdogan so I am happy that he will be able yo stay in power for the next 4 years and it seems rhe Turkish people like him as well as that's a good lead above others.

Hopefully whatever happens will benefit the nation of turkey and its future and its people.

GYFId_1446396941_4782.jpg

I want to see presidential system in Turkey, look at USA they have it too.
Except Erdogan would be the new dictator, would you trust someone who openly makes pro AKP rallies even thought he is supposed to be neutral and represent everyone?

there are news about bahçeli resigning. sıçtı, batırdı amk. şimdi mi istifa ediyor öküz.

This is what i had hoped for. That every single f--king opposition party in Turkey will open their eyes and make neccesary changes. They have been repeating the same tactics, strategies with the same leaders over and over and over again. Y

Here is a quote from Albert Einstein.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Hdp entered the parliament, Akp won the election. However they won't be able to change the constitution.

is it 100% final results now?

If true, I'm happy AKP kan rule on it's own but I'm sad MHP lost votes and I'm sad hdp is in parliament and I need to see the monkey demirtas on tv, not to mention dilek öcalan monkey on tv.

is it 100% final results now?

If true, I'm happy AKP kan rule on it's own but I'm sad MHP lost votes and I'm sad hdp is in parliament and I need to see the monkey demirtas on tv, not to mention dilek öcalan monkey on tv.
%97 mathematically finished.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom