What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

I haven't been this mad in a long time. People running around with PKK flags, biji kurdistan, apo etc. They don't care about the country, they only care about their own ethnic group.

You have not seen anything so far, you will see much more disturbing things.

I hope Secular and Nationalist people take power from the mad men . This is the best for Turkey and region .

I'll be thankful if someone explains the parties here . What is HDP and MHP ?
Advocate secular nationalism in a foreign country and support the most craziest religious maniacs at home. :chilli:

I haven't been this mad in a long time. People running around with PKK flags, biji kurdistan, apo etc. They don't care about the country, they only care about their own ethnic group. They are angering Turks too much, one day some kind of big riot will happen and the PKK supporters will be chased away from majority non kurdish cities. Watch you will see. What happened last year with kobani protests was nothing, we will see big events soon imo.

Blame idiotic anti-AKPers that voted for HDP in droves and have put Turkey in an potentially unstable position in the midst of great middle-eastern unrest. You know how dangerous it is?!

If Turks are sane, AKP-MHP will form a coalition. A new constitution, with checks and balances, more inclusiveness, and a Presidential system would be put on the ballot and all mainstream political parties (AKP, MHP, CHP) will argue for such constitution.

In a multiethnic, big Republic like that of Turkey...parliamentary system with proportional representative method does not work simply. That's a fact.

Presidential system will solve Turkey's problem of coalitions and instability for ever.

Opposition parties are right to fear Erdogan's authoritarianism. Therefore, they should divide powers and put checks and balances on the President in the new constitution---just like in the U.S.

Early elections, coalition governments, minority rule....is this what you folks want? My Turkish brothers, your hate for AKP should not exceed your love for your homeland of Turkey. Think about it.

A new, well-thought out, and comprehensive constitution is what Turkey requires at this moment...

Even my family voted for CHP and MHP, I cant believe people would be such idiots, I cant believe. We said million times that this have nothing with supporting a party, this is just about the future of our country, but even our closest friends did not want to understand us. Now live the hell which you deserved.

Blame idiotic anti-AKPers that voted for HDP in droves and have put Turkey in an potentially unstable position in the midst of great middle-eastern unrest. You know how dangerous it is?!

If Turks are sane, AKP-MHP will form a coalition. A new constitution, with checks and balances, more inclusiveness, and a Presidential system would be put on the ballot and all mainstream political parties (AKP, MHP, CHP) will argue for such constitution.

In a multiethnic, big Republic like that of Turkey...parliamentary system with proportional representative method does not work simply. That's a fact.

Presidential system will solve Turkey's problem of coalitions and instability for ever.

Opposition parties are right to fear Erdogan's authoritarianism. Therefore, they should divide powers and put checks and balances on the President in the new constitution---just like in the U.S.

Early elections, coalition governments, minority rule....is this what you folks want? My Turkish brothers, your hate for AKP should not exceed your love for your homeland of Turkey. Think about it.

A new, well-thought out, and comprehensive constitution is what Turkey requires at this moment...
Yeah, yeah whatever.

The start of Tayyips demise and the end of corruption and on our way back to a democracy.

Majority of Turks dont want Presidential system which would make Erdogan the dictator, we know excatly what will happen when this happens, you can stop the AKP propaganda now its getting annoying.

I rather have HDP in the parlament then another year with Tayyip the dictator.
Lets hope that the HDP behaves otherwise they will not pass the next time, the CHP swing voters will be gone if they do PKK politics.

image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg

Mhp said no to any kind of coalition with akp.

No one will form a coaltion with the AKP because they would lose their votes.
Everything points towards new elections.

I haven't been this mad in a long time. People running around with PKK flags, biji kurdistan, apo etc. They don't care about the country, they only care about their own ethnic group. They are angering Turks too much, one day some kind of big riot will happen and the PKK supporters will be chased away from majority non kurdish cities. Watch you will see. What happened last year with kobani protests was nothing, we will see big events soon imo.

More of this expected on a larger scale

Well if the countries best choice is to vote such a party, so a government falls, you have to ask yourself how bad a government has to be.

And let's not forget who was best friends with the HDP for the last years, your Sultan was you can't fool anyone. You brought the HDP to the position they have today.

Does anybody know what those cars without license plates turned out to be near some of the polling stations?

It doesnt matter if they dislike AKP.
They need to form a coalision.

Back
Top Bottom