What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

The polarization of Turkey doesn't only come from Erdogan. It comes from all political party's including it's leaders. Their politics are about demonizing each other all the time. They barely debate about an argument at hand, it's always about how bad the other one is.

For instance: AKP is dictatorship, CHP is anti-religion, MHP are fascists, etc. If you hear stuff like this coming from the highest figures in the country (political leaders & other politicians), then of-course the people are gonna have trust issue's, and even literally hate the other party's (sometimes even including it's followers).
Even CHP's tv commercial was polarizing: 'laiklige ve cumhuriyete zulmedenlere, protesto amacli alkisliyoruz. Oy verin gitsinler'.

All the political leaders in Turkey need to act responsible and be aware of the effect it has on the people.
Of course i agree, but you have to admit that erdo did polarise the country the most. It is crystal clear. Just look at the past few years.

I hope Secular and Nationalist people take power from the mad men . This is the best for Turkey and region .

I'll be thankful if someone explains the parties here . What is HDP and MHP ?

AKP, Erdogan and Davutoglu supported PKK against ISIS in Ayn al Arab (Kobane). This is how Kurds pay their debts to Erdogan.

ther are some facts you have the weight with the total of the problems, one pkk is suppressing people to vote for hdp. Second one is hdp is cheating with votes, and the third ther are difference between kurds in the east of Turkey. IF you ask kurds about the east against the central anatolian. They will not accept that they are the same with the east, they now ther nature.

You are making Kurds to much problem.

Why I may vote for Kurdish nationalists - MUSTAFA AKYOL

Saw some rumors that maybe Beren Saat voted HDP, I don't want to falsely accuse.

Bunlarin hakkinda pkk gelir ancak yoksa adam olmaslar. Baski, harac ve santaj....:-)

ther are some facts you have the weight with the total of the problems, one pkk is suppressing people to vote for hdp. Second one is hdp is cheating with votes, and the third ther are difference between kurds in the east of Turkey. IF you ask kurds about the east against the central anatolian. They will not accept that they are the same with the east, they now ther nature.

You are making Kurds to much problem.

AKP gave up Eastern Anatolia. Thats a real problem.

AKP is finished. Future is not looking good. Kurds' happiness wont stay as it is now. Fire in the middleast will spread to our homeland as well.

Say goodbye to Erdogan and his half-brain team.

Vote for AKP...Vote for Fenerbahce ! :smokin:

CHP & MHP are Galatasaray supporters ! :whistle:

The way I decided whom to vote for was asking the question: Who's the best of the worst ! :oops:
Well a authoritarian ruler who eyes the absolute power is the worst in my opinion.

Hmm, why are AKPeans always talk about democracy when it fits them but start swearing when it doesnt?

I think some people need to add ''pragmatism'' & ''compromise'' to their dictionary.

Last edited:
Of course i agree, but you have to admit that erdo did polarise the country the most. It is crystal clear. Just look at the past few years.
I don't know that for sure. It depends on from what side you are looking at it. If you look at it from the opposite side, then the polarizing statements are more clear. It's harder to catch those types of statements from one's own side because of certain biases that we all carry. But it doesn't matter anyway, they are all doing it, and they all need to stop and act responsible.

Congratulations for the results.
I hope for better relations with lybia and Egypt.
Who know and maybe even Syria

You are exactly right.

I am not sure about this part, since the increase in HDP votes mostly comes from South Eastern region, unless one wants to claim that all leftist turks live in SE as well ;) I think increase in HDP votes mostly come from kurds losing trust to AKP, and inclining to HDP.
Turks are also becoming more right wing which has caused some AKP votes to be inclined to MHP.

Just an example from ankara. In 2011 bdp (nowadays its hdp) got 0.2%. In 2014 local elections hdp got 0.9%. Today its % is 10.21. Granted, theres a rise in s.eastern regions (but IMO not that much) and there has been a month long campaign by hdp in western regions targeting leftists to cast their vote for hdp so that erdo won't get what he wants.

Regarding mhp votes, IMO they were mhp votes which were lured/deceived into voting for akp. After gezi, presidential palace and graft charges they came to senses :)

Sorry for late answer. Writing from mobile is a b!tch.

I think Demirtas statements here explain what they are

I know but Kurds don't know this. I said them, they are terrorist. But they just say "Is your goverment talk with a terrorist organization?" and i can't answered this question. A lot of Kurds voted to HDP for peace, not PKK. But they don't know HDP=PKK

I hope Secular and Nationalist people take power from the mad men . This is the best for Turkey and region .

I'll be thankful if someone explains the parties here . What is HDP and MHP ?

MHP is Turkish nationalist party, HDP is terrorist organization PKK's party but legal in Turkish law.. We are extremely stupid, we voted for our enemies, this is f.king interesting..

I haven't been this mad in a long time. People running around with PKK flags, biji kurdistan, apo etc. They don't care about the country, they only care about their own ethnic group. They are angering Turks too much, one day some kind of big riot will happen and the PKK supporters will be chased away from majority non kurdish cities. Watch you will see. What happened last year with kobani protests was nothing, we will see big events soon imo.

More of this expected on a larger scale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom