What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

What is this about? Engineers are leaving Aselsan and TEI for Dutch companies and BMC?
Aciklik getirebilirmisin?
Just google it,
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=aselsan+mühendisleri+hollanda

If you are given a week instead of a month to complete a project and You complete it in time by staying till late hours, this isn't sustainable for you or the company you are working for. This is one of the biggest reasons why many engineers leaving Turkish military industry (though there are other serious reasons as well). These companies doesn't have great employee turnover rates. Considering how important keeping know-how and engineers in these companies, these companies are doing a shitty job to say the least. There was a ex Aselsan employee who told his story on LinkedIn about this, you should check that.

Just google it,
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=aselsan+mühendisleri+hollanda

If you are given a week instead of a month to complete a project and You complete it in time by staying till late hours, this isn't sustainable for you or the company you are working for. This is one of the biggest reasons why many engineers leaving Turkish military industry (though there are other serious reasons as well). These companies doesn't have great employee turnover rates. Considering how important keeping know-how and engineers in these companies, these companies are doing a shitty job to say the least. There was a ex Aselsan employee who told his story on LinkedIn about this, you should check that.
I definitely agree with this. I dont think high level management in those companies and governmental agencies understand how detailed some projects are. Usually a schedule is thrown on to R&D engineers by upper management people who had never worked in a modern defence project in their careers. While R&D engineers try to tackle unknown problems due to first time experiences, the upper management people interrogate these engineers why they cant fit in to the schedule or lagging behind or why they didnt forsee several problems which were unknown to the engineers at that time. That is why several subsystems in defence projects are overdesigned (therefore more expensive and heavier per unit); due to the impossibility of no second chances resulting from project commitments which can only be accomplished by not failing a single trial. However, cost reduction per unit and optimization of overdesigned components are being carried out afterwards.

savtera @sunguroğlu

ADqz5v.jpg

15.000 flight hours can be obtained from a UAV family, probably it is bayraktar. They have advertised it %100 national some time ago and Mr. Aksit stated that they have works on gasoline engine too. of course i am assuming.
i think i was right with my assumption

Özgün Motor Yarı Devri Geçti

Cumhurbaşkanlığı Külliyesinde düzenlenen Türk Savunma Sanayii Zirvesininin “Vizyoner Genç" gününde Tusaş Engine (TEI) Genel Müdürü Mahmut Akşit Özgün Motor Geliştirme Projesinde üzerinde çalışılan TS1400 Motorunun son durumu hakkında açıklama yaptı.Akşit, TS1400 turboşaft motorunun 27 046 devir/dakikaya ulaşıldığını, şimdi hedefin stabil çalışma devri olan 42 000 devir/dakika olduğunu ifade etti.

Özgün Motor Yarı Devri Geçti

Cumhurbaşkanlığı Külliyesinde düzenlenen Türk Savunma Sanayii Zirvesininin “Vizyoner Genç" gününde Tusaş Engine (TEI) Genel Müdürü Mahmut Akşit Özgün Motor Geliştirme Projesinde üzerinde çalışılan TS1400 Motorunun son durumu hakkında açıklama yaptı.Akşit, TS1400 turboşaft motorunun 27 046 devir/dakikaya ulaşıldığını, şimdi hedefin stabil çalışma devri olan 42 000 devir/dakika olduğunu ifade etti.

Faster they spin the more efficient they become. Something to note, CTS800 on T-129 spins at 43,797rpm - 100%pwr stable.

Last edited:
do the environment standards for new vehicles (like Euro 6 for new Diesel) apply to military vehicles too in Europe?

Back
Top Bottom