What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

Do you think guys this is a hint about our T/F-X's engine ?..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about this ?... What do you think ?..

F-35 motoru için niyet mektubu imzalandı

f_35_motoru_icin_niyet_mektubu_imzalandi14006039180_h1159957.jpg

Theyre gonna steal the technology hehehe:ph34r:

QUESTION...

Especially to @cabatli_53 @isoo @Combat-Master and others who will be able to answer...

Can you give minimum & maximum time for serial production of ALTAY's National Power Pack ?.. I mean can you make a guess ?.. The best and the worst possibility...

My guess is... (Mine can be a BS for sure)...

5-8 years...

QUESTION...

Especially to @cabatli_53 @isoo @Combat-Master and others who will be able to answer...

Can you give minimum & maximum time for serial production of ALTAY's National Power Pack ?.. I mean can you make a guess ?.. The best and the worst possibility...

5-8 years...

My guess is, it has to be done before than 5 years, first 2 batches planned to manufactured with MTU engine, if we consider mass production began on 2016 , until 2019-2020 3rd and 4th batches will be in mass production .
Its just a guess,i dont know whether there might be other plans for 3rd and 4th batch of Altay. Others can give a more accurate answer than me :)

QUESTION...

5-8 years...

What I heart that SSM is planning to make it ready for first batch of 250 Altay. SSM accelerated the project schedule so They didn't wait next SSIK meting to agree on Which institute They are going to commence negotiations but I think It is not realistic because During feasibility studies While companies were presenting capabilities, Most of institutes told around 5-7 years development/trial/qualification period...

Last edited:
BTW i started to think about something...

I think SSİK extended time period of "Silah Taşıyıcı Araç Projesi' to use our power pack on them too... Because that tender is in huge numbers... 260 vehicles in total... Maybe not all batches but most of them may have national powerpack...

Silah Taşıyıcı Araç

Also i saw this tender on SSM website too... 'Yeni Nesil Zırhlı Araç Projesi' for EGM... It's also huge... 200 armoured vehicles...

Yeni Nesil Zırhlı Araç Projesi

That makes 460 vehicles which makes me thinking to wait NPP(National Powerpack) is so logical for these 2 tenders...

Also NPP can be used on this project... 27 vehicles... And there is quiet time for this project which will wait for LPD/LHD...

Zırhlı Amfibi Hücum Aracı

OMG... I forgot to add this huge thing... 472 vehicles

Özel Maksatlı Taktik Tekerlekli Zırhlı Araç

And as a bonus 50 mine-cleaning systems...

Mayın Temizleme Sistemi

It makes 1009.... 1.0009 vehicles...

+1000 ALTAYs... 2009

Really our guys should hurry up... All R&D etc. investments will turn back in a few years with 2000 vehicles...

ATTENTION !!!

I didn't even mention EXPORTS....

Last edited:
BTW i started to think about something...

I think SSİK extended time period of "Silah Taşıyıcı Araç Projesi' to use our power pack on them too... Because that tender is in huge numbers... 260 vehicles in total... Maybe not all batches but most of them may have national powerpack...

Silah Taşıyıcı Araç

Also i saw this tender on SSM website too... 'Yeni Nesil Zırhlı Araç Projesi' for EGM... It's also huge... 200 armoured vehicles...

Yeni Nesil Zırhlı Araç Projesi

That makes 460 vehicles which makes me thinking to wait NPP(National Powerpack) is so logical for these 2 tenders...

Also NPP can be used on this project... 27 vehicles... And there is quiet time for this project which will wait for LPD/LHD...

Zırhlı Amfibi Hücum Aracı

OMG... I forgot to add this huge thing... 472 vehicles

Özel Maksatlı Taktik Tekerlekli Zırhlı Araç

It makes 959.... 1.000 vehicles...

+1000 ALTAYs... 2000

Really our guys should hurry up... All R&D etc. investments will turn back in a few years with 2000 vehicles...

ATTENTION !!!

I didn't even mention EXPORTS....

Good thing to point out :D:yahoo:
But this national power pack isnt only for altay but also to cover large quantity of future project . So they are hurry as much as they could do , SSM is working well no doubts :D

After my last post i've read interview with head of department of land vehicles @ MSI magazine's last issue... So i'll add them to related threads...

Firstly he says the same thing that Cabatli mentioned above...

What I heart that SSM is planning to make it ready for first batch of 250 Altay.

But he adds that if it won't be possible we will use foreign powerpack at the beginning...

Secondly...

But this national power pack isnt only for altay but also to cover large quantity of future project .
Like domestic automobile ?.. :D Yes, he also mentioned that... Also ships... :enjoy:

Also i want to add another number to previous one... (i'll also edit my previous post)...

50 mine-clearing system... So it made 2009... He said body of this system will be ALTAY...

Mayın Temizleme Sistemi

Also he talked about ALTAY Vehicle Family... Things like rescue version, mine cleaning system as i mentioned bla bla bla...

BTW he also said that mine-cleaning system project will reach serial production phase of ALTAY...

Now i pass to other threads to share other parts of the interview...

:wave:

Indian example Failure
Army dithers over futuristic tank, DRDO pursues engine | Business Standard News

They Planned as >>>With a consultant (British Ricardo OR the Austrian AVL. ) 12 month design 18 month first prototype = 30 month and then testing starts. But still there is no indigenous engine they keep buying German.

South Korean Failure
S. Korea's battle tank fails engine test again

2 main contractors and 1000 subcontractor and failure.

Not easy job guys

Head of department of land vehicles also touched this subject and he said "Farklı ülkelerde yanlış modellerle bu nevi projelere başlayıp yarı yolda tıkanan örneklerden de ders alarak projeye en iyi şekilde başlayabilmek amacındayız. SSİK'nın nihai karar öncesinde farklı alternatifleri değerlendirmesi bu nedenledir."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom