What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Mate, you and I don’t live in Turkey, so please take your RTE worship and go elsewhere. If you cannot see how pathetic AKP has become, then I have nothing more to say to you.

you are making fun of ppl trying to live in Turkey. While the elders may have social welfare support. That money comes at the expense of the taxes being paid. And when there are so much unemployment, Turkey will have to keep printing money. It’s here already, Babacan said he expects BNP to regress to around 600.
I didn't expect another answer - your life revolves around AKP and RTE ... you haven't even read the text - and assume that I worship RTE because I don't think in one direction only?
Shabby

In total 3700 mothers. Among million of mothers they are giving money to only 3700 mothers. You can be sure that all of them are related with AKP.

Also money for this initiative come from EU.

Are we sure that half of them are not Syrian women too. :D

I will write it again: I remember when some years ago the Turkish Lira and the Bulgarian lev were basically equal in value 1:1. Right now one Bulgarian Lev is worth 4 Turkish Liras.

But I guess that it’s not only the Zionist America and EU attacking Turkish economy... It’s those evil mighty Bulgarian finance speculators that crashed the Turkish lira against the Bulgarian Lev too. :D

Last edited:
Are we sure that half of them are not Syrian women too. :D

I will write it again: I remember when some years ago the Turkish Lira and the Bulgarian lev were basically equal in value 1:1. Right now one Bulgarian Lev is worth 4 Turkish Liras.

But I guess that it’s not only the Zionist America and EU attacking Turkish economy... It’s those evil mighty Bulgarian finance speculators that crashed the Turkish lira against the Bulgarian Lev too. :D
I'm actually against a strong Lira but the circumstances are obvious. We're not doing it on purpose. People exactly like me who are throwing away Liras in exchange for Euros are the reason why our currency is devaluing. BUT it's the messed up policies of the government which put me in this position in the first place.

I'm not going to pay for the mistakes of others, I will not not deliberately flush my hard earned money down the toilet and I most certainly won't accept responsibility for what is happening with the Lira.

Now forget about my two cents. Imagine what investors with billions and billions and billions of Dollars and no emotional attachment to Turkey will do with their investments in Turkish assets and yields.

I mean, I waited as much as possible. Investors with billions and a multinational company under their asses will not hesitate to take there money elsewhere.

This is 100% the fault of AKP and Erdoğan. There's no excuse for it.

Foreign investors have removed a lot of capital in the last years. We used to have a FDI per year of 24 bln € a decade ago and now we're down to 8 bln last year. Turkish debt is mostly kept by Turks and foreigners have ditched it since the currency went down.

Foreign investors have removed a lot of capital in the last years. We used to have a FDI per year of 24 bln € a decade ago and now we're down to 8 bln last year. Turkish debt is mostly kept by Turks and foreigners have ditched it since the currency went down.
It's one thing to ditch assets, it's completely another thing to bet against it.

The Turkish export has increased by 15.8% compared to the previous year's month, further, it is expected that the inflation will fall to 8. 4% at the end of the year...

let's see if that comes up

source AA

I don’t trust their numbers anymore. Rising export is natural occurance of economies where local currency s losing value.

I don’t trust their numbers anymore. Rising export is natural occurance of economies where local currency s losing value.
I don't have any other sources - german media wouldn't publish real, authentic numbers either - more likely they would spread fake news about gas chambers for Kurds in eastern turkey... so that is all I have

The source of the news is AA. The data is made public by TurkStat on a regular basis and it doesn't look good for the first 6 months of this year...

I'm actually against a strong Lira but the circumstances are obvious. We're not doing it on purpose. People exactly like me who are throwing away Liras in exchange for Euros are the reason why our currency is devaluing. BUT it's the messed up policies of the government which put me in this position in the first place.

I'm not going to pay for the mistakes of others, I will not not deliberately flush my hard earned money down the toilet and I most certainly won't accept responsibility for what is happening with the Lira.

Now forget about my two cents. Imagine what investors with billions and billions and billions of Dollars and no emotional attachment to Turkey will do with their investments in Turkish assets and yields.

I mean, I waited as much as possible. Investors with billions and a multinational company under their asses will not hesitate to take there money elsewhere.

This is 100% the fault of AKP and Erdoğan. There's no excuse for it.
We have been saying this for years, i guess it needs a personal hit until you guys understand it.
But im not blaming you, my relatives who voted for him last time despite me warning them about it now cant pay for their rent, gas and electricity, i guess you dont want to know what they say about him now.

Anyone who supports this goverment at this point must be somehow paid by it or something, also in this forum.

We have been saying this for years, i guess it needs a personal hit until you guys understand it.
But im not blaming you, my relatives who voted for him last time despite me warning them about it now cant pay for their rent, gas and electricity, i guess you dont want to know what they say about him now.

Anyone who supports this goverment at this point must be somehow paid by it or something, also in this forum.
They are all having Stockholm syndrome ! They consume so much Propaganda they cant see past their noses ! There are no explaination for this !

Now that former AKP supporters are voicing their opinions about the economy the government decides to pass a bill which allows for social media censorship...

I swear AKP needs to end. I've always said this, it'll be AKP's former most loyal fans who will destroy the lightbulb.

Now that former AKP supporters are voicing their opinions about the economy the government decides to pass a bill which allows for social media censorship...

I swear AKP needs to end. I've always said this, it'll be AKP's former most loyal fans who will destroy the lightbulb.
Its all part of AKP's new Turkey, ''ileri demokrasi'' at work. :)

I don't think this situation is going to last until 2023. If enough Parliamentarians resign, or switch parties it'll rock the governments foundation and they will be forced into reelection.

Once Deva Parti and Gelecek Parti is established firmly we may see people changing parties like covid-19 spreading. I especially hope MHP loses a lot of parliamentarians.

That is why they're working on changes to the law to prevent ppl from changing parties.

Back
Top Bottom