What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Our trade deficit is still just too much... $85B, it just squeezes our economy every single year constantly.

We need to decrease it to $5B-$10B asap, I do not think our economy can keep up with that big of a deficit for far longer...

Wow...85 billion trade deficit ? That is huge !

Yes it is, its the second biggest in the world to be precise, we really need to get those Nuclear plants, oil and gas imports are sucking our blood.

Yeah,that number caught my eye and it seemed very high.I was on one of my boring days at world and looked around at the region economies out of curiosity than i came to this thread to see what's new in the Turkey economic sector.I saw that number and quickly checked our deficit which is about 7 billion.Even though the Turkish economy is some 4 times larger i realised that still,it's a huge deficit.

Btw,i saw that Turkey's economy grew some 9 times since 1990,ours x5,Bulg x2.5,Pol x3.5,Hung x3.5.Gives a little of information of how much countries progressed around here.With all my pessimism i think we did somehow good-ish seeing these numbers today and realising from where we left.

Yeah,that number caught my eye and it seemed very high.I was on one of my boring days at world and looked around at the region economies out of curiosity than i came to this thread to see what's new in the Turkey economic sector.I saw that number and quickly checked our deficit which is about 7 billion.Even though the Turkish economy is some 4 times larger i realised that still,it's a huge deficit.

Btw,i saw that Turkey's economy grew some 9 times since 1990,ours x5,Bulg x2.5,Pol x3.5,Hung x3.5.Gives a little of information of how much countries progressed around here.With all my pessimism i think we did somehow good-ish seeing these numbers today and realising from where we left.
Wish Romania a successful future, one of few Turkey friendly countries in Balkan. :)

Wish Romania a successful future, one of few Turkey friendly countries in Balkan. :)

Thanks man.Good luck to Turkey to.I saw today that in 1990 we had a GDP 20% smaller than Hungary and only 90% bigger than Bulgaria.Now it's 50% bigger than Hungary and almost x4 of Bulgaria and were closing the gap fast on per capita to some central European countries to.The 90's was a dead decade for us,almost the same GDP until 2000('90-2000).Only from then that we grew some 5.5 times.Talk about a late start....

Indicatori de dezvoltare mondială-Google Public Data Explorer

Yes it is, its the second biggest in the world to be precise, we really need to get those Nuclear plants, oil and gas imports are sucking our blood.
If we can get KRG to adopt TL, then it would fix all of our problems as well. x]

The oil would still not be free.
No way!

I am saying that, instead of using the 'international currency', we could just use our own currency.

I guess you do not know how the economies actually work, or what 'economy' actually is.

In this solidary instance, with free-trade and such agreement, KRG would be like a part of our own economy.

Economy is 'the flow of money' in a country. If the flow extends to somewhere else, it automatically becomes a part of the economy.

The reserves would also be more relax, TL would gain value over USD, and as a result inflation would go down along with interest rates, as stockmarkets would also rise skyrocket.

No way!

I am saying that, instead of using the 'international currency', we could just use our own currency.

I guess you do not know how the economies actually work, or what 'economy' actually is.

In this solidary instance, with free-trade and such agreement, KRG would be like a part of our own economy.

Economy is 'the flow of money' in a country. If the flow extends to somewhere else, it automatically becomes a part of the economy.

The reserves would also be more relax, TL would gain value over USD, and as a result inflation would go down along with interest rates, as stockmarkets would also rise skyrocket.
Oh pls teach me wise master.
attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom