What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
A nice screenshot from that video...

Background you see our famous beautiful AĞRI MOUNTAIN...

THY.jpg

AĞRI MOUNTAIN...

agri-dagi-sapka-takti_11300_b.jpg

World's Biggest Solar Power Plant(3.000 MW) to be Built in Konya Karapınar Ayrancı Region...

News link...

Dünyanın en büyük güneş santrali o ilimize-Sabah - 24 Nisan 2014

Currently biggest one is in US with 392 MW... (Ivanpah Solar Power Facility)

Ivanpah Solar Power Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Solar Power Thermal Power Stations...

List of solar thermal power stations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1398348354082.jpg

Yuhh..

Is it for real...? This solar plant will generate as much as a nuclear plant. I have doubt with the numbers friends.

Yuhh..

Is it for real...? This solar plant will generate as much as a nuclear plant. I have doubt with the numbers friends.

I think it's real... This is Energy Minister's words... Plus that he says investers came and said them they can even build 9.000 MW plant... I don't know why it is decided as 3.000 MW... Maybe they couldn't make a good deal...

In public there was a chat about Konya... Konya would be the best place for solar power plant... Because it has huge wide plains and this region takes so much sun light...

I think it's real... This is Energy Minister's words... Plus that he says investers came and said them they can even build 9.000 MW plant... I don't know why it is decided as 3.000 MW... Maybe they couldn't make a good deal...

In public there was a chat about Konya... Konya would be the best place for solar power plant... Because it has huge wide plains and this region takes so much sun light...

Building a 3000 MW solar plant will cost roughly, $30 Billion. I'm still saying there is a serious mistake with this news.

You know a solar plant will never be as much efficient as a nuclear reactor. Due to day&night cycle, poor weather conditions etc. There is a reason why Germany builds it's solar plants in african deserts..

I mean 4800 MW Akkuyu costs $20 Billion. And as i said before it's at least 2-3 times more efficient than a solar plant.

You can look into this thread for more information about the solar plants.

Turkey’s first local solar tower built in southern city

Building a 3000 MW solar plant will cost roughly, $30 Billion. I'm still saying there is a serious mistake with this news.

You know a solar plant will never be as much efficient as a nuclear reactor. Due to day&night cycle, poor weather conditions etc. There is a reason why Germany builds it's solar plants in african deserts..

I mean 4800 MW Akkuyu costs $20 Billion. And as i said before it's at least 2-3 times more efficient than a solar plant.

You can look into this thread for more information about the solar plan.

Ekonomisi güçlü, istikrarlı bir ülkede çok iyi sonuçlar alınabilen, Yap-İşlet-Devret mükemmel bir ihale şekli...

BOT is the perfect solution... Build Operate Transfer...

Do you think how we build 3. Airport, 3rd Bridge, Eurasia tunnel bla bla bla... 8-) :enjoy:

Solar plants are stupid in general because the land costs alot of money and also you have to run cables to transport electricty over a long distance to the city for example. Same thing with wind energy.

I believe that solar panels are meant to be put on the roofs of houses and other buildings.

Ekonomisi güçlü, istikrarlı bir ülkede çok iyi sonuçlar alınabilen, Yap-İşlet-Devret mükemmel bir ihale şekli...

BOT is the perfect solution... Build Operate Transfer...

Do you think how we build 3. Airport, 3rd Bridge, Eurasia tunnel bla bla bla... 8-) :enjoy:

Shortly, no investor will come for such a bad project.

That's why i'm saying there is something wrong with this news. We will see.

Shortly, no investor will come for such a bad project.

That's why i'm saying there is something wrong with this news. We will see.
No need to have the presitge of having the largest solar plant if everyone else thinks your are stupid.

Sinan you didn't read the news, am i right?.. :)

Mate, i read it and that's why i'm saying there should be a mistake about it. I don't care about him saying "investors wants to come and build factories for this project."

I'm practical man. 2x2 = 4 for me. I won't believe in minister if he says 2x2 = 5.

Mate, i read it and that's why i'm saying there should be a mistake about it. I don't care about him saying "investors wants to come and build factories for this project."

I'm practical man. 2x2 = 4 for me. I won't believe in minister if he says 2x2 = 5.

Sinan he says " TEİAŞ'ın EPDK'nın yaptığı çalışmaya biliyorsunuz 15 katı kadar talep geldi. Yani ben 9 bin megavatlık santral yaparım diyen yatırımcılarımız geldi."

Where is 2+2=5 hre ?..

Anyways, let's wait & see...

Sinan he says " TEİAŞ'ın EPDK'nın yaptığı çalışmaya biliyorsunuz 15 katı kadar talep geldi. Yani ben 9 bin megavatlık santral yaparım diyen yatırımcılarımız geldi."

Where is 2+2=5 hre ?..

Anyways, let's wait & see...

Excuse me but... he can say "i walk on the water". And i won't believe him.

9000 MW solar plant equals to 90$ Billion. If you believe this can be build....... i can't say much.

Another question is how big will it be, i mean you need alot of space for such a huge solar plant.

Maybe they will cover whole Konya with Solar Panels, two birds with one stone. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom