What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Excuse me but... he can say "i walk on the water". And i won't believe him.

9000 MW solar plant equals to 90$ Billion. If you believe this can be build....... i can't say much.

You said 3.000 MW will cost $30 Bln in your previous post...

Currently world's biggest system has 392 MW capacity as i told before and it cost $2.2 Bln...

$2.200.000.000 / 392 = 5.612.244,897959184

1 MW costs $5.612.244,897959184

3.000 x 5.612.244,897959184 = $16.836.734.693,87755

Also as you know, rate of cost per MW decreases if MW amount increases… Also there are more advantages we have but no need to mention...

Numbers are there... Is this 2+2=5 as well as walking on the water ?..

I don't know the rest... As i said before we should wait & see...

Currently world's biggest system has 392 MW capacity as i told before and it cost $2.2 Bln...

Also as you know, rate of cost per MW decreases if MW amount increases… Also there are more advantages we have but no need to mention...

Okay, we will see. And $16.8 is still too much. But we will wait and see.

Another question is how big will it be, i mean you need alot of space for such a huge solar plant.

Maybe they will cover whole Konya with Solar Panels, two birds with one stone. :enjoy:

Yeah, good idea actualy. :D

Maybe they will cover whole Konya with Solar Panels, two birds with one stone. :enjoy:

Yeah, good idea actualy. :D

Yeah, for sure guys... 8-) :enjoy:

1.jpg

nihat zebikchi the minister of finance of turkey says : turkmenistan is the father land of turks and 1000 years ago turks came to Anatolia from here we welcome turkmenistan's development he high light the turkmens and turks are one nations with two states and says "we can cerry on development of brotherly country " he visit with president of turkmenistan

several days ago rashid meredov meets with ahmet davutoghlu and says turkey is our strategic partner he point that the turkey was the first country who recognize independence of turkmenistan

he also add turkmenistan wish to increase it's Multilateral cooperation more than this with turkey in future

in this year turkey carry on More than 100 projects with worth 10 billion dollars

this report show the turkey carried on 235 projects with 24 billion dollar in 2013 which 44% of it was in Turkmenistan
Reports also suggest that trade between Turkmenistan and Turkey in 2013, amounting to five billion dollars has been

Turkey's total $ 32 billion worth of projects in Turkmenistan has implemented or are in progress
Currently, more than 600 Turkish companies are active in 400 projects in the country of Turkmenistan

great news indeed :enjoy:

Last edited:
nihat zebikchi the minster of fiance of turkey says : turkmenistan is the father land of turks and 1000 years ago turks came to Anatolia from here we welcome turkmenistan's development he hight light the turkmens and turks are one nations with two states and says "we can cerry on development of brotherly country " he visit with persident of turkmenistan

several days ago rashid meredov meets with ahmet davutoghlu and says turkey is our strategic partner he poit that the tturkey was the first country who recognize independence of turkmenistan

he also add turkmenistan wish to increase it's Multilateral cooperation more than this with turkey in future

in this year turkey carry on More than 100 projects with worth 10 billion dollars

this report show the turkey carried on 235 projects with 24 billion dollar in 2013 which 44% of it was in Turkmenistan
Reports also suggest that trade between Turkmenistan and Turkey in 2013, amounting to five billion dollars has been

Turkey's total $ 32 billion worth of projects in Turkmenistan has implemented or are in progress
Currently, more than 600 Turkish companies are active in 400 projects in the country of Turkmenistan

Hey ghara, our president Abdullah GÜl on the way for Türkmenistan...

T.C. CUMHURBAŞKANLIĞI : Cumhurbaşkanı Gül Türkmenistan’a Gitti

Gül went Türkmenistan 7 times...

nihat zebikchi the minister of finance of turkey says : turkmenistan is the father land of turks and 1000 years ago turks came to Anatolia from here we welcome turkmenistan's development he high light the turkmens and turks are one nations with two states and says "we can cerry on development of brotherly country " he visit with president of turkmenistan

several days ago rashid meredov meets with ahmet davutoghlu and says turkey is our strategic partner he point that the turkey was the first country who recognize independence of turkmenistan

Bro,
'this report show the turkey carried on 235 projects with 24 billion dollar in 2013 which 44% of it was in Turkmenistan
Reports also suggest that trade between Turkmenistan and Turkey in 2013, amounting to five billion dollars has been'.
Do you have this report's link?

And did i understand correctly? of all the projects Turkey was involved with in 2013, 44% of those projects were related to projects in Turkmenistan?!
That seems unbelievably so much. If it is like this indeed, i'm so glad that there are so many co-operation between Turkmenistan and Turkey. Hope it will only increase and increase.

Hey ghara, our president Abdullah GÜl on the way for Türkmenistan...

T.C. CUMHURBAŞKANLIĞI : Cumhurbaşkanı Gül Türkmenistan’a Gitti

Gül went Türkmenistan 7 times...
Berdimuhamedov and gul are always been good friends i see a lot of their pic far more than erdogan :)

2013_05_31_Turkmenistan_Ozel.jpg
1gulun_turkmenistan_ziyareti_ikili_iliskilere.jpg
yd_20130529_turkmenistan_69_aksamyemegi.jpg
cumhurbaskani_gul_ambarli_limaninda_2_DHA_6517bf2bf8f02baec4ec0264550e5e10_5_t.jpg
yd-20120809-turkmenistan-23-yat.jpg
yd-20120809-turkmenistan-30-yat.jpg
yd-20120809-turkmenistan-29-yat.jpg
yd-20120809-turkmenistan-25-yat.jpg

berdi gifted a akhal teke horse to mr gul :p:

9c88fc4ef9b873ea66a80a6514879e78.jpg.thumb_700.jpg

berdi and abdullah are close friends idk about relations between berdi and receb :partay: but it seems berdi like abdollah more than receb :D

Bro,
'this report show the turkey carried on 235 projects with 24 billion dollar in 2013 which 44% of it was in Turkmenistan
Reports also suggest that trade between Turkmenistan and Turkey in 2013, amounting to five billion dollars has been'.
Do you have this report's link?

And did i understand correctly? of all the projects Turkey was involved with in 2013, 44% of those projects were related to projects in Turkmenistan?!
That seems unbelievably so much. If it is like this indeed, i'm so glad that there are so many co-operation between Turkmenistan and Turkey. Hope it will only increase and increase.
the news is writing in Persian i ill put it but why you are wonder ? turks are in every where i know it's true i see turkish trucks going to turkmenistan every day . Edit => how many school hosbital police deportment government building road you have build for us ?? you have helped us in tourism you build us a lot of hotels you make us ports and stadiums you are going to make metro in asgabat you helped us in oil gas and Petrochemical industry you made shipbuilding factory for us you are going to help us in sea farming , tv , mobile , food , cotton , textile industry , car, bus, Agriculture Industry , water , you have done a great job :enjoy:

وزیر اقتصاد ترکیه: توسعه روابط اقتصادی و تجاری با ترکمنستان از اولویت‌های آنکاراست+تصاویر

turkeyy.jpg

Last edited:

Dude, @Sinan is right. this project is not economically beneficial. for example, Gas power plants of 1,000 MW have roughly cost of 0.5-1.5 billion $ in different countries. Coal power plants have almost the same cost. Nuclear power plants are more expensive but they have more life time, which makes them economically comparable with Gas power plant. But, this Solar power plant is almost 5 times more expensive than what it should be, and that's why they are not economically reasonable in large scales.
The other point is that, countries like Turkey, have their own pick electricity usage around the sunset(1-2 hours before it up to 3-4 hours after it), while this solar plants have the less or zero power generation at this hours. So, as a summary, these solar plants are not economical yet.

@ghara ghan

There is no possibility of not finding a Turk at any part of the world, doesn't matter which country, for example shout in Turkish at streets of Zimbabwe and you will get an answer in Turkish @Kaan :D
What about South Pole? :rolleyes:
I guess there is no turks there. :confused:

Dude, @Sinan is right. this project is not economically beneficial. for example, Gas power plants of 1,000 MW have roughly cost of 0.5-1.5 billion $ in different countries. Coal power plants have almost the same cost. Nuclear power plants are more expensive but they have more life time, which makes them economically comparable with Gas power plant. But, this Solar power plant is almost 5 times more expensive than what it should be, and that's why they are not economically reasonable in large scales.
The other point is that, countries like Turkey, have their own pick electricity usage around the sunset(1-2 hours before it up to 3-4 hours after it), while this solar plants have the less or zero power generation at this hours. So, as a summary, these solar plants are not economical yet.

What about South Pole? :rolleyes:
I guess there is no turks there. :confused:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Solarpower is being subsidized in Turkey. The first law passed last year.
True, if solar power generation facilities would try to compete in the open markt they would all go bankrupt.
But currently the states gives a purchase guarantee of 10 years for solar power at a price of $0,133 per KW.
This makes solar power in Turkey feasible :)

Cheers,

Solarpower is being subsidized in Turkey. The first law passed last year.
True, if solar power generation facilities would try to compete in the open markt they would all go bankrupt.
But currently the states gives a purchase guarantee of 10 years for solar power at a price of $0,133 per KW.
This makes solar power in Turkey feasible :)

Cheers,

Yeap same thing applies to wind energy. Set up your Wind Turbine, you can sell the electricy directly to state. (The capacity of the wind turbine has to be over 500 kW if i'm not mistaken). Great energy strategy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom