What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
@xxxKULxxx how many of these sets are beeing ordered, Siemens Velaro are my favourite trains, good old German Engineering. :enjoy:
@Bismarck

BTW: The indigenous High speed Trains will be built in my hometown, just like Altay..... i know we rock... 8-)

Don't worry guys, I will run such trains all over Turkey, Inshallah.

:devil:

terminator.jpg

Last edited:
7 milyar dolarlık Türk formülü - HABERTÜRK

Russia trying to by pass Ukraine in order to reach Turkiye and Europe with pipelines. They called it 'win-win', but i think it's more win for Russia than for Turkiye, because we are not the ones who depend on exporting pricy energy to begin with. Plus wouldn't accepting this upset Ukraine, who we need to strengthen military ties with?
Turkiye needs those pipelines from central asia to europe ready asap.

Not surprised at all, Turkey-Israel trade relations was allways good despite the political problems, Turkey is the only reliable and stable country in the region so this is just another smart move by Israel.
Now we can add israel to the list next to our friends iran and russia as gas suppliers.

Now we can add israel to the list next to our friends iran and russia as gas suppliers.
Well, im sure Israel wouldnt use their Gas for political reasons like Russia, just look what they are doing in Ukraine now.

Because Israel is a small country who wont supply a big part of our need, so they cant be in the position to blackmail us, the complete opposite of Russia.
They still could have an effect even though it would be small so it is just better to find another source.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom