What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
If you are a Turkish citizen and you went ahead with what Bloomberg told you and they didnt say "this is not an investment advice" and you lost money as a result, yeah sure.
Okay good and I also said it is an advice.

In my opinion, Turkish economy it's similar to bitcoin, increased to much in last years and now it's time to land. In other words Bubbles Burst

I dont even want to compare the GDP per Capita with them.
We are working.. Where is the money?
All i can say is just "WTF".!

chartoftheday_12785_where_the_most_workers_put_in_a_60_hour_week_n.jpg

Hardworking people but no fair payment...
South Korea GDP: 30.000$
Turkey GDP: 10.000$

Hardworking in Turkey? People in Turkey have no work ethics. Everyone works relaxed and when they want to work. You will notice that when you try to renovate a house in turkey. Or when you make an appointment with someone like a taxi driver for instance.
Working long and working efficient are 2 different things.

In my opinion, Turkish economy it's similar to bitcoin, increased to much in last years and now it's time to land. In other words Bubbles Burst

In 2013 bitcoin went -82%, followed by +1700% In 2014 bitcoin went down 87% From 2015-2017 bitcoin went up 12,000% In 2018 bitcoin went gone down 75% and we will see how many went up with new uptrend-wave.

Comparing a high-volatility crypto-market ( due to regulatory and trust problems ) with a country's economy can be described as economic ignorance.

Meanwhile, 75 Indian rupees are equal to 1 dollar. The minimum wage is $ 1 a day in India if not changed. Also 300 million people are below the poverty line. So , If you see Turkish currency as BTC, you can see your currency as ponzi alt coin.

Last edited:

These statistic show us things that you don’t see. For example it does not show us neither the effective working hours nor efficiency of our working. I told you many times, you must be more effective and efficient.

These statistic show us things that you don’t see. For example it does not show us neither the effective working hours nor efficiency of our working. I told you many times, you must be more effective and efficient.

Do you know the effect of “Hot Climate Syndrome” on working? The South EU countries also suffers from!

To give an example. My father booked a taxi (the owner of his rental car) to go to the airport , around 7 in the morning, in Turkiye.
7: o clock, taxi didnt show up
7:15: no sign of life
7:30: father calls the man couple of times, now he answers and tells he will be there in 5 minutes
7:45: taxi driver is still not there
8: my father calls him and tells him he will leave himself, and leave the rental at the airport of he is not there in 1 minute
8.30: the man arrives and tells my father he wanted to sleep in a couple of minutes etc. Next he asks my father when is flight is, and says him not to worry.
=> father nearly missed his flight. He was just on time, but thats because he knows how fuckt up people's work ethics are in Turkey so he could plan it in.

Thats the Turkish mentality, giving no fucks about someone else and working relaxed

Hardworking people but no fair payment...
South Korea GDP: 30.000$
Turkey GDP: 10.000$

No offense and this goes only for white collar jobs, but Turkish work productivity is probably not even close to the Korean. Its the same story in Greece for example, more hours does not mean more work is done.

In 2013 bitcoin went -82%, followed by +1700% In 2014 bitcoin went down 87% From 2015-2017 bitcoin went up 12,000% In 2018 bitcoin went gone down 75% and we will see how many went up with new uptrend-wave.

Comparing a high-volatility crypto-market ( due to regulatory and trust problems ) with a country's economy can be described as economic ignorance.

Meanwhile, 75 Indian rupees are equal to 1 dollar. The minimum wage is $ 1 a day in India if not changed. Also 300 million people are below the poverty line. So , If you see Turkish currency as BTC, you can see your currency as ponzi alt coin.
You didn't understand what i mean... i was trying to say that is the time to turkish economy to land.

We have an uneducated workforce, therefore inefficient. And they lack the working ethics too.

Our workers must spend 2x - 3x the times that Germans spend to accomplish the same job.

Therefore too much work with little to no value creation. High unemployment rate doesnt help things too.

Back
Top Bottom