What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
That is correct. It would increase the economic efficiency (= Real Economic Growth) of our country by a big margin! Then our agriculture sector could actually stop being a communist toy of the government and actually become a professional sector run by big efficient professional players!

The price of foodstuff would go down while the food quality would increase!

Production of inefficient agri-products would leave their places to efficient and profitable ones!

Liberalization of trade, taxation and finance, that is what our country needs in urgency!

Netherlands has an agriculture export volume of $ 90 billion. Turkey has ~ $ 20 billion. Compare both acreage and number of employees in agriculture sector. Their is something you make wrong.

Yes, no country would spend money unless they get something from it and no country would take it unless they gain something with it. Turkey needs the money, why else did Erdogan and Erdogan junior start reaching out to European leaders and China, Qatar? There is no free money, Qatar gets something for its money back and so does China. The alternative would be IMF money.

Yes, no country would spend money unless they get something from it and no country would take it unless they gain something with it. Turkey needs the money, why else did Erdogan and Erdogan junior start reaching out to European leaders and China, Qatar? There is no free money, Qatar gets something for its money back and so does China. The alternative would be IMF money.
Well I could not agree more thanks

Yes ofcourse they reach for money and investment ever since day one they been looking for investment nothing new

What we would disagree on is that qatar money was a show of support and a message not a life jacket

They will continue to hunt for money but not for your reasons ( dying economy )

Besides even if there is a crisis no one in Europe will allow it to continue not out of love but out of fear or hatred of turkish refugees just saying

Dude EU self made a statement they supporting Turkey through this process. Reason is simple. They dont want lose money and a key ally because of stupid Trump.

Netherlands has an agriculture export volume of $ 90 billion. Turkey has ~ $ 20 billion. Compare both acreage and number of employees in agriculture sector. Their is something you make wrong.
We dont make anything wrong.
It is "foreign powers" responsible for everything going wrong in Turkey.

Lira is going to go up again and the gain will start in 4 days.

Thank you.

The Netherlands agriculture includes cultivation of high priced flowers which spread around the world.

Growing potatoes and unpresetended roses are different leagues.

More over The Netherland spend a lot of money on rejuvenating their farms and plant houses. They every year change power cables by kilometres in plant houses . We couldn't throw old cable every year.

Also, our agriculture hasn't reached the same level, we still have farmers and small farmville and such stuff. People in rural areas help each other. if literacy had been 100%, and everyone had at least a high school diploma, it'd be a disaster to not have a more professional agriculture sector, but as Turkey is now, this is the best that can be done.

Even if our agriculture could produce more than Turkey can consume, we'd need trade relations to export all the stuff. Just look at how bad it went when Russia banned import of tomatoes. Their own sector started developing and growing. We on the other hand had tomatoes rotting. How about making Ketchup!

low level production is too easy, and people aren't driven by greed/desire to develop.

Lira is going to go up again and the gain will start in 4 days.

Thank you.
You know it is a criminal offence in our country by the banking regulator if you say these sorts of things to people without adding "this is not an investment advice" and your advice happens to come out as hot air and people lose money because of it.

Then those people in the loss would be eligible to open lawsuits against you to reclaim their losses from you.

I know it is a stupid communistic law that I too dont like, but that is what it is.

You know it is a criminal offence in our country by the banking regulator if you say these sorts of things to people without adding "this is not an investment advice" and your advice happens to come out as hot air and people lose money because of it.

Then those people in the loss would be eligible to open lawsuits against you to reclaim their losses from you.

I know it is a stupid communistic law that I too dont like, but that is what it is.
So you mean when bloomber said that lira was going down and I said it was going up and it went up by that means I can sue Bloomberg?

So you mean when bloomber said that lira was going down and I said it was going up and it went up by that means I can sue Bloomberg?
If you are a Turkish citizen and you went ahead with what Bloomberg told you and they didnt say "this is not an investment advice" and you lost money as a result, yeah sure.

Back
Top Bottom