What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

UzAuto is a respectful automobile producer whose cars are sold around the all former ussr countries.
Even Chinese copied their car model AKA "matiz".

Could they re-export some vehicles?
"1000 vehicles" number is massive.

Great victory for both Turkey and Uzbekistan and I hope our leaders also wake up and sign contracts for this Nurol Ejder 4 X 4 and may be Hizir also or Cobra II or some other beast.
Don't let dreams be dreams.

AyyOb7.png

Looks like they added a shield to protect the front differential. Previously our soldiers were adding protection with chains to protect Yalcin from being disabled from small arms fire and shrapnel..

a11nQO.jpg

Yalcin wasn't developed for urban warfare but for mine protection on open road, so I guess they overlooked it.. and then remedied the issue later on.

Last edited:
Uzbekistan's decision over Yalçın makes sense. Uzbakistan is not a rich country, they cannot just go and order 3000 MRAPs from US. But they also need to modernize their army with new military doctrins. Moving troops to frontline in trucks past in 20th century.

Ejder Yalçın is proven, cheap solution to meet Uzbek Army/Police needs for transporting troops under mine/ballistic protection.

I don't expect Uzbekistan to buy more military vehicles/equipments after Ejder Yalçın purchase. Uzbekistan's 2018 budget is nearly $5billion. Lets assume that %5 of their budget goes to defense expenses, which makes $250m, this includes all expenses of army including pensions of soldiers. This is not much.

Paying for 1000 Ejder would be done in next 4-5 years if they couldn't find one good loan.

I don't expect Uzbekistan to buy more military vehicles/equipments after Ejder Yalçın purchase. Uzbekistan's 2018 budget is nearly $5billion. Lets assume that %5 of their budget goes to defense expenses, which makes $250m, this includes all expenses of army including pensions of soldiers. This is not much.

Paying for 1000 Ejder would be done in next 4-5 years if they couldn't find one good loan.

Read in article production will be spread out over 10 years. 18 pieces to be produced in Turkey, rest joint venture. Probably financing also spread out similarly?

Back
Top Bottom