What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Look at his house.. His economic conditions were not really so good. If we do not start paying 10.000-20.000$ then people will keep suiciding or selling their morals to foreign interests for money, just like german agents do for $50k...

Our agents and critical positioned engineers shall have good living conditions in order for them to be able to do their job properly.

maybe government should build special area with security.. hey they are spending millions for bridges etc they can easily spend them free secure homes..

160933_187985daq2e.jpg

160933_1879825jr5t.jpg
160933_187986rorhe.jpg

160933_187989bbolh.jpg

160933_1879930vokh.jpg
160933_18799531r90.jpg

160933_187999i8r04.jpg

160933_1880028zp3s.jpg

Turkey's Defense Exports Up 17.7% in 2014
By Burak Ege Bekdil 1:40 p.m. EST February 1, 2015
25 TWEET 7 LINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

ANKARA, Turkey —Turkey's defense and aerospace exports rose by 17.7 percent to $1.648 billion in 2014 from $1.4 billion the year before, an umbrella organization for Turkish manufacturers announced.

Latif Aral Alis, head of the Turkish Defense and Aerospace Exporters' Association, said Turkey's arms exports stood at a mere $600 million in 2008.

He said more than 1,000 Turkish producers employing about 30,000 personnel accounted for 60 percent of Turkey's entire procurement in 2014, compared with only 20 percent local input in the early 2000s.

"In the near future, Turkish products will come more visibly into the world markets' radar," Alis said. "As our new products become available for sale, Turkish exports will grow exponentially."

Turkish companies are developing attack and utility helicopters, drones, new generation battle tanks and trainer aircraft.
Turkish defense officials often say they target $25 billion worth of exports by the year 2023, the Turkish republic's centennial, although experts view this goal cautiously.

Turkey's Defense Exports Up 17.7% in 2014

What's the difference between panter and the gun in the link?

MKEK - Mechanical and Chemical Industry Company

Panter seems to be improved of that one, and the one in the link may belong to other towed howitzers in the inventory of land forces.
Beside panter also there are towed howitzer built with licence ,and in the inventory now . So that gun belongs one of them , their rate of fire seems to be different, also recoils ( or something else )

Panter seems to be improved of that one, and the one in the link may belong to other towed howitzers in the inventory of land forces.
Beside panter also there are towed howitzer built with licence ,and in the inventory now . So that gun belongs one of them , their rate of fire seems to be different, also recoils ( or something else )
Welcome to PDF. Maybe its the other way around. Compare their weight and you will understand what i am talking about.

Welcome to PDF. Maybe its the other way around. Compare their weight and you will understand what i am talking about.
thanks, hoşbuldum.
When paid some attention, it can be seen the one you gave the link belongs to panter as @xxxKULxxx mentioned. In the panter ,the given weight indicates the weight of complete system( supports, structure, propulsion if included),while in the link you gave (for towed howitzer) it indicates the weapon system weight. Because the weapon system in self proepelled one is slightly different.
The range, barrel weight ,length and so on are just same as panter . I realized it now when i could compare better

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom