What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

@UkroTurk

Even I did have english in mind. But nevertheless, thanks for spending your time and effort. Google translate is our friend :)

Good PR for young and ambitous TR defence industry by any accaunt.

If iam not wrong there was some issues between US and Ukraina about rocket tech sharing to Turkey. US didn´t want Ukraina to share this tech with us.

Yeah. It was during Obama administrations. Rembere reading it some outlet like SD and Pentagon were against turkey devoloping rocket engine technlogy at that point. developing to fast. Thats what I was saying earlier in another post, more defence technology you have, less they can sell you and use as a levarage. Also the lobby of US defense industry is very powerful in Pentagon. I bet you that big part of the reason for this S400 drama is cause of the pressure of the industry... Ryhton would love those billions for those Patriots. and how many more when with each upgrade, parts..thru the years.

@UkroTurk

Even I did have english in mind. But nevertheless, thanks for spending your time and effort. Google translate is our friend :)

Good PR for young and ambitous TR defence industry by any accaunt.

Yeah. It was during Obama administrations. Rembere reading it some outlet like SD and Pentagon were against turkey devoloping rocket engine technlogy at that point. developing to fast. Thats what I was saying earlier in another post, more defence technology you have, less they can sell you and use as a levarage. Also the lobby of US defense industry is very powerful in Pentagon. I bet you that big part of the reason for this S400 drama is cause of the pressure of the industry... Ryhton would love those billions for those Patriots. and how many more when with each upgrade, parts..thru the years.
İt's very diffucult to simultaneously translate from one foreign language to another. At least I need paper to write. Sorry:))

Offset deals explain the exports to countries like US or Germany, because I've never seen any sales announced. Maybe civilians buying Turkish guns in the US are counted too, not sure how those numbers are compiled.

We have to not count offsett incomes as an export,so the reality is under five hundred million us dollar,I am saying for not to relax but worrk harder on it and I believe we can
Sale is sale. Without these offset productions expertise TAİ couldn’t produce its own products so fast

Trabzon Weapon Industry Inc. (TİSAŞ), one of the arms manufacturer of Turkish defense industry, signed a memorandum of understanding for the joint production of Zigana PX-9 model gun in Malaysia.

Back
Top Bottom