What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

TAI Flight School aims IFTE but has a broader vision

5eed9db187b65a0d667373b110798f90.jpg

@otriz

This is like half the stuff:

The black book in the top right is from sarsilmaz and the other book at the top right is the ssm book that has all of the defence industry products in it (2014-2015).

Most of the white brochures are from havelsan, and one white one is from TAI and the other from roketsan. These are the folding brochures. Tubitak had alot of pamphlet ones same with roketsan and gate elektronik.

IMG_20141016_103247.jpg

@otriz

The black book in the top right is from sarsilmaz and the other book at the top right is the ssm book that has all of the defence industry products in it (2014-2015).

Most of the white brochures are from havelsan, and one white one is from TAI and the other from roketsan. These are the folding brochures. Tubitak had alot of pamphlet ones same with roketsan and gate elektronik.

View attachment 136591
I sense you had a lot of fun going through all of this :victory::agree:,if you don't mind i would like to see the T-129 brochure next :D
Thanks for the photo BTW i appreciate it ;):tup:

@otriz

View attachment 136591
Where can i get these bro?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom