What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

its more like the holy roman empire, i mean the german one not the Roman empire of the italians[emoji12]
They called themselves " Holly German - Roman Empire". Good morning buddy.
We should change our states name in
" Türk Devleti" , no more words should be used e.g. Türkiyeli. Türkiyeli was used to pollute our gens.

Last edited:
NATO receives bids from Spain and Turkey for Portuguese 4x4 vehicle project

Victor Barreira - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
24 August 2017

A request for proposals (RfP) published by the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) on 24 April for the acquisition of 167 4x4 Viaturas Táticas Ligeiras Blindadas (Light Tactical Armoured Vehicles, VTLB) for the Portuguese Army closed on 16 August.

Jane’s has learned that URO Vehículos Especiales (UROVESA) of Spain and Katmerciler Araç Üstü Ekipman Sanayi ve Ticaret of Turkey have delivered proposals. UROVESA offered the VAMTAC ST5 and Katmerciler is competing with the Hizir.

Technical and commercial proposals will be evaluated before a contractor is selected, with a multi-year contract expected to be signed this year, an army spokesperson told Jane’s .

http://www.janes.com/article/73338/...and-turkey-for-portuguese-4x4-vehicle-project

NATO receives bids from Spain and Turkey for Portuguese 4x4 vehicle project

Victor Barreira - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
24 August 2017

A request for proposals (RfP) published by the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) on 24 April for the acquisition of 167 4x4 Viaturas Táticas Ligeiras Blindadas (Light Tactical Armoured Vehicles, VTLB) for the Portuguese Army closed on 16 August.

Jane’s has learned that URO Vehículos Especiales (UROVESA) of Spain and Katmerciler Araç Üstü Ekipman Sanayi ve Ticaret of Turkey have delivered proposals. UROVESA offered the VAMTAC ST5 and Katmerciler is competing with the Hizir.

Technical and commercial proposals will be evaluated before a contractor is selected, with a multi-year contract expected to be signed this year, an army spokesperson told Jane’s .

http://www.janes.com/article/73338/...and-turkey-for-portuguese-4x4-vehicle-project

Great opportunity for katmerciler. Does the spanish VAMTAC ST5 have a v-shaped hull? Im looking at pictures and its basically a modern copy of the humvee.

Great opportunity for katmerciler. Does the spanish VAMTAC ST5 have a v-shaped hull? Im looking at pictures and its basically a modern copy of the humvee.
Main issue is URO is right here north of Portugal, going to the factory will be the same as I go to Bayona to eat seafood

Main issue is URO is right here north of Portugal, going to the factory will be the same as I go to Bayona to eat seafood
WEll if every deal was based on that...then few countries will have "modern tech". I don't think portugal will base their prefereance on "distance" when it comes to security for their soldiers... if they do... then... well...quite a shame...

There is a NATO agency, you go there and say you want to by 5 new helicopters 20mil each, then you give the specifications, then you receive the proposals (from NATO countries only!!!)

THe URO has a V-Shape hull, we have allready used it in Afganistan and the two main diferences is the large number of versions we asked (the URO allready as it), and the weight of your vehicle is more than double. We need it to the Paratrooper / Commando / Special Forces. It has to be light. I do like your vehicle but its much bigger and heavier (like a MRAP)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom