What's new

Turkish Defence Forum Development

I'm going to post the thread with the first reply

should I do 'reserved' posts?

View attachment 23776
"replacing this with DZKK version"​

The Air Force Command was established with the purpose of preventing treats and dangers likely to be received via air against Turkish country and Turkish Nation, and facilitating the way to success of the duties of Land and Naval Forces during a possible war. Headquarters of the Turkish Air Force (TURAF) is located in Ankara.

Main duty of the Air Force Command is to deter the enemy from its aggressive intention via its arms and means with superior velocity and brisance, to counteract enemy aircraft rapidly as soon as they enter Turkish airspace in case of an attack against the country, to discourage and dishearten from maintaining the war by destroying the vital military targets of the enemy country and to ensure that war is won within the shortest time possible with least casualties.

"Again replacing with DZKK info"

Donanma Komutanlığı
1st Main Jet Base Group Command
3rd Main Jet Base Group Command
4th Main Jet Base Group Command
6th Main Jet Base Group Command
9th Main Jet Base Group Command

2nd TACTICAL AIR FORCE COMMAND
5th Main Jet Base Group Command
7th Main Jet Base Group Command
8th Main Jet Base Group Command
10th Tanker Base Command

AIR FORCE STAFF DIVISION COMMAND
11th Air Transportation Main Base Command
12th Air Transportation Main Base Command

AIR TRAINING COMMAND
2nd Main Jet Base Flight Training Group Command
" Replacing above list with this;
  • Donanma Komutanlığı
    • Kuzey Görev Grup Komutanlığı, Gölcük, Kocaeli
    • Batı Görev Grup Komutanlığı, Foça, İzmir
    • Güney Görev Grup Komutanlığı, Aksaz, Muğla
    • Denizaltı Filosu Komutanlığı, Gölcük, Kocaeli
    • Mayın Filosu Komutanlığı, Erdek, Balıkesir
    • Deniz Hava Komutanlığı, Cengiz Topel, Kocaeli
    • Lojistik Destek Gemileri Komodorluğu, Gölcük, Kocaeli

Ships in the Inventory :

Gonna list the Ship classes and their total number

Don't forget after a couple of days, you won't be able to edit the posts, if you feel like you are ready and get a grip of the layout, go for it, i will help you with the reserved posts.

I would wait untill we have everything ready. All of the info for every ship. All of the pics. If you do reserved now and then maybe in a few days you cant edit the posts or delete them.

@MrTopal27
you can create the first post and leave the rest untill we are 100% ready.

I would wait untill we have everything ready. All of the info for every ship. All of the pics. If you do reserved now and then maybe in a few days you cant edit the posts or delete them.

Or you can just create the first post and leave the rest untill we are 100% ready.

@MrTopal27 this is important. You should have all the information and pics.

@MrTopal27
you can create the first post and leave the rest untill we are 100% ready.
that's what I will do. I will notify you guys (@Kaan @Sinan ) when ready.

@MrTopal27 this is important. You should have all the information and pics.
the photo's was said to be provided by kaan?

We can work on photos later. For now, gather your info's. And work on the first page. Post it here and we can develop it.
okay. but the problem is, if I post two replies one after the other the replies combine.

----------------------------
2nd post; like this @Sinan

okay. but the problem is, if I post two replies one after the other the replies combine.

----------------------------
2nd post; like this @Sinan

I know don't worry about it now. We will help you with it, when you are going to open the thread. With reserved posts.

I know don't worry about it now. We will help you with it, when you are going to open the thread. With reserved posts.
I ask because in your air force thread, the posts don't combine.

I ask because in your air force thread, the posts don't combine.

Yeap, kaan posted one after me, writing only reserved in his post. ANd i posted after his posts. Later he deleted his posts and my posts didn't get combined.

We will use the same method.

Done like this. Turkish,Tea house. | Page 231

Also another info for you.

You can post only 10 pics and 3 videos in a post.

Yeap, kaan posted one after me, writing only reserved in his post. ANd i posted after his posts. Later he deleted his posts and my posts didn't get combined.

We will use the same method.

Done like this. Turkish,Tea house. | Page 231

Also another info for you.

You can post only 10 pics and 3 videos in a post.
I see, very interesting. xD

I see, very interesting. xD

At that time i said i need only 5 posts as i didn't know about the limit of pics that you can use in a single post. It turned out, i needed more than 5. We are going give you lot's of posts with this method this time.

Back
Top Bottom