What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

Tell that to Erdoğan not me.... He is the one with the power and he takes no action.

How you know that they take no action ? and how you know current situation about this crisis, you just talking without any emotion and logic.

How you know that they take no action ? and how you know current situation about this crisis, you just talking without emotion and logic.

It's been a week

1-) ISIS still have 80 Turkish Hostages.
2-) ISIS attacks Turkmen towns and they kill Turkmens. Turkmens literally beg for our support.

So.. enlighten me please.

Well Turkey got the nod from NATO, now let's see what action Erdogan is going to take, if any...

Do you think, he will take action or not ?

It's been a week

1-) ISIS still have 80 Turkish Hostages.
2-) ISIS attacks Turkmen towns and they kill Turkmens. Turkmens literally beg for our support.

So.. enlighten me please.

Do you think, he will take action or not ?

Follow group of Hakan Fidan Hakan Fidan-Türkiye'nin Gururu - Public Figure | Facebook

they weaponized by Turkiye
Timeline Photos - Hakan Fidan-Türkiye'nin Gururu | Facebook

"""Türkmenler ile Peşmergeler IŞİD'e karşı savaşıyor.

Türkmenler'e ek cephane ve silah desteği Türkiye'den gidecek."""

also you can watch Syrian Turkoman video from here

Follow group of Hakan Fidan Hakan Fidan-Türkiye'nin Gururu - Public Figure | Facebook

they weaponized by Turkiye

"""Türkmenler ile Peşmergeler IŞİD'e karşı savaşıyor.

Türkmenler'e ek cephane ve silah desteği Türkiye'den gidecek."""

also you can watch Syrian Turkoman video from here

Mate let me tell you. Arming Turkmens... do you think is it a wise decision ? I dunno, brother...

Yes, now they can protect themselves to an extend. But we can't expect them to hold their own by themselves. They can't stand against ISIS, we know it. That was exactly what happened in Tel Affar. With some small arms Turkmens can't stand against ISIS's heavy weapons.

We can't say "Okay, we armed you and done our part. Now do your part." We must have boots on the ground, in Turkmen towns if we want to protect them from ISIS.

Mate let me tell you. Arming Turkmens... do you think is it a wise decision ? I dunno, brother...

Yes, now they can protect themselves to an extend. But we can't expect them to hold their own by themselves. They can't stand against ISIS, we know it. That was exactly what happened in Tel Affar. With some small arms Turkmens can't stand against ISIS's heavy weapons.

We can't say "Okay, we armed you and done our part. Now do your part." We must have boots on the ground, in Turkmen towns if we want to protect them from ISIS.

This is the just first step against ISIS, if you not armed them they never protect themselves but now they have a change...

We will see that future steps.

This is the just first step against ISIS, if you not armed them they never protect themselves but now they have a change...
We will see that future steps.

It made no difference, everyday Turkmen towns fall... you say future steps. As far as we know several Turkmens killed. How much Turkmens life should be lost until we decide took action....

Should it be like Some mine disaster until we take some precautions.

Turkish Politics | Page 99

Well, I could say the same thing about you.

Nope, you can't say the same thing about me. I participated in a lot of dialogues with my brothers in our native language.

You on the other hand have not.

This is what you wrote.

Well Turkey got the nod from NATO, now let's see what action Erdogan is going to take, if any...

A Türk will call Turkey in this context as we.
So it would be:
Well we got the nod from Nato.

I'll keep my eyes on you.

It made no difference, everyday Turkmen towns fall... you say future steps. As far as we know several Turkmens killed. How much Turkmens life should be lost until we decide took action....

Should it be like Some mine disaster until we take some precautions.

If we enter there more Shias and Sunnis will die and everybody will blame us about it. This is just trick, we will overcome it somehow but we don't know for a now that how our state will act...

Must be A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J,K,L..... plans because this issue really hard to solve....

This is getting creepy, are you going through all my postings?

Oh so that caught me out did it, oh well. Believe what you will.

hehehehe, I assure you I am not webmaster. Let's get back on topic of the thread shall we, stop derailing.

Fvck no, why should İ go through your posts? İ'm active in the çay bahçesi thread that's all.

If we enter there more Shias and Sunnis will die and everybody will blame us about it. This is just trick, we will overcome it somehow but we don't know for a now that how our state will act...
Must be A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J,K,L..... plans because this issue really hard to solve....

Mate, we don't need to get in and **** up whoever we came across.

Enter Iraq from from KRG by a mutual agreement by both KRG and central government. Proceed to towns from North, and secure the towns, establish a secure perimeter, deploy tanks, artillery, attack helicopters. And defend the town. Turkmen towns are not far from our border.

We won't get involve in the Shia vs Sunni conflict.

Your a pan Turkist if im not wrong? Why are you insulting Shias knowing the fact that there are millions of Shia Turks in Turkey, Iraq, Azerbaijan and Iran?

Me on my part dont care about someones religion or sect, especially if its about Turks.

next time I will say Syrian/Lebanese Iranian Shiism than its better.. but if you ever met theese three brainwashed groubs you will see that you cannot talk with them they think this way Sunni = bad = wahabi or Turk = sunni = wahabi and so on and so on you can say the truth you can show them the truth these brainwashed trolls won't accept anythink they just brabbling the thinks they get from Propaganda TV :(

really especially Lebanese shia I never met a Lebanese shia with whom I could talk normally.. the most of them were totally brainwashed the others just brainwashed.. (but Sunni Lebanese they are totally different some of them wich I know more are very good people) these people are just hardcore as taliban I hope you understand me

so but you are right.. I was not aiming at our brothers.. when I wrote this just Syrian/Lebanese and Farsi was in my mind.. I apologize to our brothers!

I don't see me as a pan turkist I am just a Turk which wants Unite..

Mate, we don't need to get in and **** up whoever we came across.

Enter Iraq from from KRG by a mutual agreement by both KRG and central government. Proceed to towns from North, and secure the towns, establish a secure perimeter, deploy tanks, artillery, attack helicopters. And defend the town. Turkmen towns are not far from our border.

We won't get involve in the Shia vs Sunni conflict.

Good point mate and they have to hurry up for do that because Turkomans have no time....

There must be something we do not know...

Back
Top Bottom