What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

Good point mate and they have to hurry up for do that because Turkomans have no time....

There must be something we do not know...

No, we know.

While ISIS has 80 Turkish hostages, we can do nothing.

What if ISIS shoots a video, saying that "We will kill one Turkish hostage everyday until Turkish army withdraws their troops from Iraq" And they starts to kill our people one by one and posts the video on youtube...

Who can take such a responsibility ?

Mate, we don't need to get in and **** up whoever we came across.

Enter Iraq from from KRG by a mutual agreement by both KRG and central government. Proceed to towns from North, and secure the towns, establish a secure perimeter, deploy tanks, artillery, attack helicopters. And defend the town. Turkmen towns are not far from our border.

We won't get involve in the Shia vs Sunni conflict.
i don't think that KRG would allow Turkish troops to travel through their territory. They'd rather let Turkmen places fall to Isil and then KRG will capture those places and say 'Iraqi govt and Turkey didn't do anything or we didnt need their help to help our Turkmen brothers' something like that, maybe. What do you think about this?

Mate, we don't need to get in and **** up whoever we came across.

Enter Iraq from from KRG by a mutual agreement by both KRG and central government. Proceed to towns from North, and secure the towns, establish a secure perimeter, deploy tanks, artillery, attack helicopters. And defend the town. Turkmen towns are not far from our border.

We won't get involve in the Shia vs Sunni conflict.
What do you expect from a ''Horoz gibi oten kari gibi kacan''shameless chicken leader?
We are all pissed but what can we do but wait and hope they grow a pair.

No, we know.

While ISIS has 80 Turkish hostages, we can do nothing.

What if ISIS shoots a video, saying that "We will kill one Turkish hostage everyday until Turkish army withdraws their troops from Iraq" And they starts to kill our people one by one and posts the video on youtube...

Who can take such a responsibility ?

Yes problem begin from here...

you people are making some mistake ! your idea is not so good ! can u tell me from which way/road you can go to iraq where is the turkish border posts and Customs ? is the Customs are too deep in the kurdish area ?

you people are making some mistake ! your idea is not so good ! can u tell me from which way/road you can go to iraq where is the turkish border posts and Customs ? is the Customs are too deep in the kurdish area ?

We would travel through KRG controlled area, there will be no problems.

Do you think that when we enter Iraq with a tank batalion with support from T-129 and F-16s someone would dare attack us?
Who with what balls where?
Lets say they did attack in the knowledge that we would carpet bomb their cities with our Terminators,wouldnt that be suicide for them?
It is very easy but you need balls which our leadership doesnt have.

So, i'm saying we should conduct a raid and rescue the hostages. There is no way around.

Rescue is problem because we have to know that where is exactly our citizens. Whole of them in same places or seperated ? How is protection status? What kind of tricks they made for us?intelligence sources are reliable or not? Etc. If we made one mistake they can kill all hostages.

Do you think that when we enter Iraq with a tank batalion with support from T-129 and F-16s someone would dare attack us?
Who with what balls where?
Lets say they did attack in the knowledge that we would carpet bomb their cities with our Terminators,wouldnt that be suicide for them?
It is very easy but you need balls which our leadership doesnt have.
i don't think it will be a good idea for turkey to officially foot inside Iraq and Syria

Rescue is problem because we have to know that where is exactly our citizens. Whole of them in same places or seperated ? How is protection status? What kind of tricks they made for us?intelligence sources are reliable or not? Etc. If we made one mistake they can kill all hostages.
i thought you have spy satellites and anka drones don't tell me you didn't follow them with those staff other wise i will really think erdogan and his man are stupid !

There were reports in the media saying that we all know the palaces that hostages are being held. They are being kept in seperate compounds. Also we are surveillancing those compounds with F-16s and UAVs, i believe we have also men in the ground from MIT.

But that kind of operation is too risky... and some of the hostages can be killed.

What are we doing to do... if we do nothing and wait, more Turkmens will die.... so how many Turkmens are we willing to sacrifice.

Also i'm not mentioning about the Turkey's prestige loss by playing in the palm of the terrorists...

do you have any news about the fight between kurds and ISIL ? if now it doesn't make seance why they can take mosul with out a fight with the kurds ?

Back
Top Bottom