What's new

Turkish constitutional referendum 2017 - News, Update & Discussion

Neither... every sys could be used against others...
Meritocracies is a civilized way to say " the jungle law" THe strongest win...
Do you know how a meritocracy works? People have to literally take tests to become leaders lol. The one with the highest score gets the job. The one with highest IQ also gets the job.

That's a much better way to appoint leaders than letting any average Joe decide.

because no populist like Erdogan has won a ellection so far...
Wilders has failed in the Neatherlands...
Le Pen will fail in France for sure..
in Germany we have nothing like the two... the AfD Party is a joke they currently drop from one all time low to the next... currently they have to fear to get over the 5% mark to get into the Bundestag at the federal election in September
There is one fundamental difference between Erdogan and those, people enjoyed improvement in their life during Erdogan rule while all of those you counted dont have a real plan how to make peoples life easier except denying refugees.

'Yes' vote now on 55% and 'No' on 45% based on 70% of ballot boxes, there is still hope

Do you know how a meritocracy works? People have to literally take tests to become leaders lol. The one with the highest score gets the job. The one with highest IQ also gets the job.

That's a much better way to appoint leaders than letting any average Joe decide.

lol... and you think having the best IQ make you a leader? or better at your job...
Don't get me wrong..; IQ is only a scale..; nothing more.

IQ test is based on cognitive easiness... not intellegence...
And I know what I am saying... believe me..

Intelligence is the capcity to adapt and absorb your environment in a way to use it.

lol... and you think having the best IQ make you a leader? or better at your job...
Don't get me wrong..; IQ is only a scale..; nothing more.

IQ test is based on cognitive easiness... not intellegence...
And I know what I am saying... believe me..
They get tested in so many things, including economics, finance, etc. The ones who are most fit end up getting appointed in their respective fields.

There's constant evaluation.

That's how meritocracy works in the Far East.

I personally think it's a better system. 99% of the Middle East's leaders won't be able to rule if meritocracy was implemented around here.

Interesting fact:

If Erdoğan wins its due to the votes of conservative Kurdish voters.

little bit confusing quotes

Yeni Safak
64% Yes 36% no

Anadolu (17:47)
54.1% yes 45.9% no

Anadolu (17:42)
55.5%yes 44.5%No

little bit confusing quotes

Yeni Safak
64% Yes 36% no

Anadolu (17:47)
54.1% yes 45.9% no

Anadolu (17:42)
55.5%yes 44.5%No
Because of different updating times, the yes votes dropped constantly as the number of ballots that has been counted rised.

They get tested in so many things, including economics, finance, etc. The ones who are most fit end up getting appointed in their respective fields.

There's constant evaluation.

That's how meritocracy works in the Far East.

I personally think it's a better system. 99% of the Middle East's leaders won't be able to rule if meritocracy was implemented around here.
99% of leaders around the EU and the US aren't the best among them...
Having the best score will not make you a Leader...
Take a minute and remember all LEaders around the globe , whatever it's 5000 years back or today and see if they had good scores...

Our prophet himself couldn't read... Yet he learned/ evolved and became what we know of him...

A leader do not need a A+... he needs to give you the possibility and the power to get this A+...

Interesting fact:

If Erdoğan wins its due to the votes of conservative Kurdish voters.
The right-wing Kurds (Huda-Par) made a deal with the AKP a few months ago. I remember reading about it on Rudaw.

So what's the deal? Decentralization?

99% of leaders around the EU and the US aren't the best among them...
Having the best score will not make you a Leader...
Take a minute and remember all LEaders around the globe , whatever it's 5000 years back or today and see if they had good scores...

Our prophet himself couldn't read... Yet he learned/ evolved and became what we know of him...

A leader do not need a A+... he needs to give you the possibility and the power to get this A+...
Yeah and did I say the Western leaders were any better? There's a good reason why America and Britain are going down the shitter right now.

I think the Far East will dominate this century and maybe the next. Then people around the world will copy their meritocratic system to an extent.

Dubai has a little bit of meritocracy by the way. That explains why it's more successful than other Arab cities/states.

The right-wing Kurds (Huda-Par) made a deal with the AKP a few months ago. I remember reading about it on Rudaw.

So what's the deal? Decentralization?

Yeah and did I say the Western leaders were any better? There's a good reason why America and Britain are going down the shitter right now.

I think the Far East will dominate this century and maybe the next. Then people around the world will copy their meritocratic system to an extent.

Dubai has a little bit of meritocracy by the way. That explains why it's more successful than other Arab cities/states.

Nope UAE is not meritocracy it's the Good EXEMPLE OF LEADERSHIP.
A Leader with a sane- and intelligent view for his country... :) YOu can check his grades if you want :)

THe most important thing is Leadership who will bring the best among those under his responsability... with fairness and equality..; THat's a Good Leader. not need for EInstein like ppl to govern us better.

Back
Top Bottom