What's new

Turkish Colt Python Clone: GÜMÜŞAY

Pomegrenade

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi dear friends.

This is Turkish Colt Python clone; Gümüşay Revolver.

Caliber: .357 Magnum, .38 S&W SPECIAL +P

Capacity: 6 round

Barrel Weight: 2,5", 4" and 6"

Material: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel

IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2101.JPG

what is carbon steel?

Steel with a higher element (proportion) of carbon in it, compared to mild steel. If you want, I can quote you the exact percentage ranges, but that is nerdy.

Such steel is stiffer and more rigid, and takes more pressure before being deformed, in layman's language.

Steel with a higher element (proportion) of carbon in it, compared to mild steel. If you want, I can quote you the exact percentage ranges, but that is nerdy.

Such steel is stiffer and more rigid, and takes more pressure before being deformed, in layman's language.
never heard of it .

It does my black heart good to know you are also in such a noble profession. :smitten:

Ah, my banker friend.

I have to deal with your clansmen on a daily basis. My humble respects to you; I hope you pass on a good word to your Indian counterparts, specifically the Hyderabadi ones. As I write this, I am waiting for morning to check if they will consider preference shares as debt or equity; a hefty fee hinges on the answer!

Unfortunately, the verdammt Company Law Board will only allow me to issue one-third of the authorised share capital as preference. Narrow minded idiots.

Ah, my banker friend.

I have to deal with your clansmen on a daily basis. My humble respects to you; I hope you pass on a good word to your Indian counterparts, specifically the Hyderabadi ones. As I write this, I am waiting for morning to check if they will consider preference shares as debt or equity; a hefty fee hinges on the answer!

Unfortunately, the verdammt Company Law Board will only allow me to issue one-third of the authorised share capital as preference. Narrow minded idiots.

3 people get stranded on a remote Island.

A Banker, a Daily Mail reader & an Asylum seeker.

All they have to eat is a box of 10 Mars bars.

The Banker says "Because of my expertise in asset management, I''ll look after our resources."

The other 2 agree.

So the Banker opens the box, gobbles down 9 of the Mars bars and hands the last one to the Daily Mail reader.

He then says " I'd keep an eye on that Asylum seeker, he's after your Mars Bar.

(Yes, the joke is stolen, but I am a banker so I'll say I am managing it in a trust.)

EDIT: And yes, it is a good idea to have a close relationship with some bankers, especially in this line of work. You know what they say about keeping your enemies close?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom