What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Last edited:
I agree that cooperation is needed, but since companies in our nation are building UAV. It would be cheaper to have regular UAV overflights. Karayel and others could be used for watching over forests and agricultural lands. And developing apps to immediately notify authorities of forest firest would be nice.

The punishment for burning our forests are heavy 25 years and puny 20.000 TL.
https://www.ogm.gov.tr/SitePages/OGM/OGMHaberler.aspx?l=aad1782a-50b0-49db-b602-ddf5724a0b9e&i=2033

That idea several times announced by different authorities. But, we couldn't see any developments in that area. Last year ANKA-S used to track forest fire in Izmir but it was not operating department of foresty.

It just means that we’ll keep delivering and cashing in which is very good. The US can just continue like this until they have a replacement that can compete pricewise. The US senate won’t be hellbent on killing off supplychain atm with the crises going on. They either **** up everything or accept our delivery and pay up. Once they stop ordering we’ll either shut down production or change it to something else. In either case they’ll lose a source for supply. Which would be bad

Last edited:
Can I ask what is the current situation with the F4 2020 Terminators and the F5/2000 in the Turkish inventory? I know that a dozen of F5s are used for the acrobatic team of the Air Force and some of F4 are still in use but can someone give a better info on the situation with them as of June 2020.

C82828B5-3453-4186-8E52-1A195D0C9CDF.jpeg

With only a limited number of F-16s left and not being able to get fast a fighter from anywhere the future of the TuAF looks bad. Everyone in the neighborhood buys jets and upgrades their inventories while Turkey does not have an idea what to do to in the short and medium term.

Can I ask what is the current situation with the F4 2020 Terminators and the F5/2000 in the Turkish inventory? I know that a dozen of F5s are used for the acrobatic team of the Air Force and some of F4 are still in use but can someone give a better info on the situation with them as of June 2020.

View attachment 637278

With only a limited number of F-16s left and not being able to get fast a fighter from anywhere the future of the TuAF looks bad. Everyone in the neighborhood buys jets and upgrades their inventories while Turkey does not have an idea what to do to in the short and medium term.

Compared with whom?

View attachment 637278

Turkey has almost 250 F-16s and they are going to be upgraded extensively. There is no problem with TuAF in the short and medium term.

To Moldova and Liberia...

As far as they are no hostile to you, you should relax and not worried.

Turkey has almost 250 F-16s and they are going to be upgraded extensively. There is no problem with TuAF in the short and medium term.

Upgrade your mission computer and install and AESA radar, which you do already(Ozgur project). Maybe putting CFT on it, voila, F-16 Viper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom