What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Two Air-SOJ aircrafts came to Turkey !

06358FE3-74D9-464E-9D25-9DA1035EC3B3.jpeg
85BD7BA2-1D53-4540-B0A7-831284D0C9E4.jpeg

ECBBBBF7-935E-4332-98D7-E0C36FE933F0.jpeg

Source Sputnik but very interesting. İf news true, they are starting to get used to the cancellation of planes.
İsmail Demir;
"So far, Turkey lived without the F-35 , 7 years more viable, not be a problem.I would like to underline, F-35 is not makes you very free. This intelligent system is in constant communication with its owner."

D1wvkVfXgAA6Ymz.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1wvkVfXgAA6Ymz.jpg

Source Sputnik but very interesting. İf news true, they are starting to get used to the cancellation of planes.
İsmail Demir;
"So far, Turkey lived without the F-35 , 7 years more viable, not be a problem.I would like to underline, F-35 is not makes you very free. This intelligent system is in constant communication with its owner."

İsmail Demir’den F-35 sorularına yanıt

F-35 can't harm American interest's.

İsmail Demir;

Thank to Allah, our state men are understanding very well what a shitty project F35s for us.

If i was erdogan i should place a new order on a new s400 battalion everytime US opens their rotten mouth about not buying russian.

If i was erdogan i should place a new order on a new s400 battalion everytime US opens their rotten mouth about not buying russian.

You know, if Turkey didn't arrest 300 pilots, they might not have a shortgage that requires them to terminate a valuable relationship with the US over SAM batteries.

You know, if Turkey didn't arrest 300 pilots, they might not have a shortgage that requires them to terminate a valuable relationship with the US over SAM batteries.
This is not about pilot count. We need a high altitude air defence. Thats it. You can not do everything an air defence system is capable of with jets.

BTW we tried to buy patriots from USA for long years. They did not sell it. We were so close to sign a deal with China and thaks to US pressure and promises of Patriot we canceled it. Then USA did not sell it to us.

Those pilots were a reselt of infiltration. It is over now. You have no idea what they did to other pilots to get those guys in. We lost hudreds of pilots thanks to mobbing from superiors, intimidation and the best courts based on manufactored evidence.

I think you are talking about things that you have no idea about.

BTW they are your pilots, not ours.

F35s are useless against the US backed Israel+Egypt+Greece alliance against Turkey
We can use F35s against Iran ,,,, nothing else

Turkey will pay $10 billion for American control 100 F35s

Turkey should take billions of dollars penalty from the US
and in 7 years to buy 100 Russian Fighter Jets with Turkish design cockpit , electronics, AESA Radar , software, source codes, Tacticcal Data Link , network centric warfare , IFF System , SPEWS-II Electronic Warfare suite , cruise missile,smart bombs and air to air missiles

Last edited:
I'll put my blurb in here for the record . Hope it helps ....

-US can replace Turkish companies in a heart beat . It cost money and some delay on deliveries . That's about it .
-The issue is not about S400 - F35 combination . Our interests and priorities are in conflict with US . Today f35- s400 , tomorrow Cypress , East Mediterranean , Russian pipeline ... its a long list .
-We will never have full control on s400 , F35s or any other foreign systems ,They are rental systems.
-if they push down CAATSA on us then we should start thinking about NATO radar systems necessity in Turkey or if flying with Boeing is a good thing or air pollution at Incirlik base .
- No F35 then get FC31 bodies from China put Turkish avionics , AESA radar and missiles on it like What Israelis do to their F16s and call it a day .
- As one of our president said . A new world gets established and Turkey finds its place there
- If they put CAATSA on us Europeans cant sell a shit to Turkey .Wake up Saab , Euro fighter ,Dassault lovers

Temel Kotil: “in 10 years we will be in top 15 in aviation”

I dont understand this. How are we not already in top 15 and how will we not reach top 5 (or at least top 10) in the next 10 years?

How many other countries are planning to have their own 5th gen jets, heavy class attack helicopters and HALE drones in the next 10 years?

Any comments? Is this him being extremely careful or am I missing something?

Finally our "Musteşar" woke up, he understood that it is not only technical, i dont like him, he cant see tomorrow even today. he has big mouth, remember "bize bazı ürünleri vermediğiniz için teşekkür ediyoruz" , he can develop a f35 now.

1:20

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom