What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

TRJet Basın Açıklaması

TRJet, 2015 yılında Savunma Sanayi İcra Komitesi (SSİK) kararının ardından Türkiye’nin bölgesel uçağını üretmek üzere kuruldu. Halka tanıtımını takiben, TRJet, Savunma Sanayi Müsteşarlığı ile maliyet ve yerlilik oranları dahil tüm proje şartları ve koşulları üzerinde anlaştı.

Türk hükümetinin de mutabık kaldığı araştırmalar sonucunda yeni bir bölgesel uçağı tasarlamak için en uygun altyapı olarak Dornier 328 uçağı seçildi. Bu seçimin ardından Eren ve Fatih Özmen 100 milyon dolarlık bir yatırımla sertifikalı Dornier 328 uçağının tüm fikri mülkiyet hakları ve operasyonlarını satın alarak TRJet projesinin başarısını garanti altına aldılar.

Son zamanlarda medyada projenin iptal edildiğine dair spekülasyonlar ortaya atılmıştır. TRJet resmi makamlardan bu güne kadar herhangi bir iptal bildirimi almamıştır.

TRJet’in sahibi ve yönetim kurulu başkanı Eren Özmen konuyla ilgili görüşlerini “Bölgesel Uçak Projesi hepimizi aşan bir projedir. Bu küresel yatırım, Türkiye ekonomisini dünyada güçlendirecek ve Türk gençliğine yeni olanaklar sağlayacak mega bir yatırımdır.” şeklinde dile getirdi.

Özmen sözlerine şöyle devam etti: “Amacımız TRJet başarılı olunca, onu halka açarak, TRJet’i halkın şirketi yapmaktır. Fatih ve benim için TRJet her zaman Türk gençliğine armağan edilecek kutsal bir mirası temsil etmiştir.”

Projeyle ilgili ek detayları önümüzdeki günlerde paylaşmaya devam edeceğiz.

Daha fazla bilgi için: Weber Shandwick Türkiye

http://www.trjet.com/tr/content/trjet-basin-aciklamasi

TRJet Basın Açıklaması

TRJet, 2015 yılında Savunma Sanayi İcra Komitesi (SSİK) kararının ardından Türkiye’nin bölgesel uçağını üretmek üzere kuruldu. Halka tanıtımını takiben, TRJet, Savunma Sanayi Müsteşarlığı ile maliyet ve yerlilik oranları dahil tüm proje şartları ve koşulları üzerinde anlaştı.

Türk hükümetinin de mutabık kaldığı araştırmalar sonucunda yeni bir bölgesel uçağı tasarlamak için en uygun altyapı olarak Dornier 328 uçağı seçildi. Bu seçimin ardından Eren ve Fatih Özmen 100 milyon dolarlık bir yatırımla sertifikalı Dornier 328 uçağının tüm fikri mülkiyet hakları ve operasyonlarını satın alarak TRJet projesinin başarısını garanti altına aldılar.

Son zamanlarda medyada projenin iptal edildiğine dair spekülasyonlar ortaya atılmıştır. TRJet resmi makamlardan bu güne kadar herhangi bir iptal bildirimi almamıştır.

TRJet’in sahibi ve yönetim kurulu başkanı Eren Özmen konuyla ilgili görüşlerini “Bölgesel Uçak Projesi hepimizi aşan bir projedir. Bu küresel yatırım, Türkiye ekonomisini dünyada güçlendirecek ve Türk gençliğine yeni olanaklar sağlayacak mega bir yatırımdır.” şeklinde dile getirdi.

Özmen sözlerine şöyle devam etti: “Amacımız TRJet başarılı olunca, onu halka açarak, TRJet’i halkın şirketi yapmaktır. Fatih ve benim için TRJet her zaman Türk gençliğine armağan edilecek kutsal bir mirası temsil etmiştir.”

Projeyle ilgili ek detayları önümüzdeki günlerde paylaşmaya devam edeceğiz.

Daha fazla bilgi için: Weber Shandwick Türkiye

http://www.trjet.com/tr/content/trjet-basin-aciklamasi
So,its not cancelled.

It has been claimed in multiple places that TCG Anadolu will carry F-35 B s. However I can't find a source which claims Turkey has ordered, or intends to order F-35 B s. All the orders appear to be for F-35 A. Does anyone have more info on this?

It has been claimed in multiple places that TCG Anadolu will carry F-35 B s. However I can't find a source which claims Turkey has ordered, or intends to order F-35 B s. All the orders appear to be for F-35 A. Does anyone have more info on this?
It is even not sure that we will get just on time 100 F-35 A. I would take for ANADOLU second hand Harrier II. For pilot training and urgent need. Our LHD will be ready 2021. We have no luxury to delay or reject available platforms, as we did with the A-10s.

It is even not sure that we will get just on time 100 F-35 A. I would take for ANADOLU second hand Harrier II. For pilot training and urgent need. Our LHD will be ready 2021. We have no luxury to delay or reject available platforms, as we did with the A-10s.
Yes, very valid points.

Given the US backstabbing against Turkey in Syria/Iraq and the visa crisis, everyone has doubts that Turkey will be able to procure the F-35A, let alone the F-35B, so it's in our best interests to look into acquiring some Harriers or Rafale Ms. We can also consider going non-Western with these and maybe order a squadron of Mig-29Ks or Su-33s. China's Shenyang-15 calso looks pretty promising. But they all require a catapult system I think which the TCG Anadolu won't have. It can be added later on too but it'll cost extra $$$.

Yes, very valid points.

Everyone has doubts that Turkey will be able to procure the F-35A, let alone the F-35B, so it's in our best interests to look into acquiring some Harriers or Rafale Ms. We can also consider going non-Western with these and maybe order a squadron of Mig-29Ks or Su-33s. China's Shenyang-15 calso looks pretty promising. But they all require a catapult system I think which the TCG Anadolu won't have.
Yes it has only a ski jump and even not a hook for landing. There is no alternative than Harrier II.

Yes it has only a ski jump and even not a hook for landing. There is no alternative than Harrier II.
A hook & catapult system can be installed ex post facto. But it'll delay the commissioning of the ship by up to a year, if not more and cost us another $500 million. It'll probably also lead to some capacity reduction issues up on the flight deck. But it's certainly doable if the schit hits the fan with Jewmerica.

A hook & catapult system can be installed ex post facto. But it'll delay the commissioning of the ship by up to a year, if not more and cost us another $500 million. It'll probably also lead to some capacity reduction issues up on the flight deck. But it's certainly doable if the schit hits the fan with Jewmerica.
I am not sure that Navantia can revise the project. You need very powerful steam and complete new hull structure .

I am not sure that Navantia can revise the project. You need very powerful steam and complete new hull structure .
Doesn't have to be steam. New catapult designs use magnetic now. Lighter and cheaper and can be installed on top of the existing hull. Our own naval engineers at STM, Armerkom and the folks at Sedef can improvise the flight deck as needed. All I'm saying is that it's not technically "impossible". But will cost us a lot of money and significant delays. I'm hoping the Yanks will get their heads out of their azzes by then.

Doesn't have to be steam. New catapult designs use magnetic now. Lighter and cheaper and can be installed on top of the existing hull. Our own naval engineers at STM, Armerkom and the folks at Sedef can improvise the flight deck as needed. All I'm saying is that it's not technically "impossible". But will cost us a lot of money and significant delays. I'm hoping the Yanks will get their heads out of their azzes by then.

Buddy it exists in theory EMALS, not in use.

300px-EMALS.JPG

I am sure I read in some whereelse that the first Turkish Marine pilots would go to US for training.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom