What's new

Turkish Artillery Projects

Jane reported that rheinmetall develops new howitzer with 70+ km range on november 29 2019. I was hoping our own defense industry would have delivered that by now!

Jane reported that rheinmetall develops new howitzer with 70+ km range on november 29 2019. I was hoping our own defense industry would have delivered that by now!

how is the amunition rocket propelled?

turkish SAHI 209 railgun used in the latest render of modernized slava class cruiser, probably trade offsets. Russia is supplying the S-400 and S-500 SAM systems, and Turkey the rail gun technology.
Slava-upgrade-Poster.jpg

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2020/04/russian-navys-slava-class-cruiser-to-get-new-weapons/

ŞAHİ nin kendine hayrı var mıymış? para transfer projesi.

Of course Turkey's Aselsan will develop railgun weapons. This weapon will both be an air defense and an assault weapon. Tübitak Sage will now follow the ammunition section. I think there is labor in Şahi209 too, but I don't think there will be an EMT for us on a ship or to protect an important area. I think they will make more of a tactical product.

Bu arada benim önceki mesjlar Türkçe olduğu için mi silindi yoksa başk bir nedeni varmıydı?

Of course Turkey's Aselsan will develop railgun weapons. This weapon will both be an air defense and an assault weapon. Tübitak Sage will now follow the ammunition section. I think there is labor in Şahi209 too, but I don't think there will be an EMT for us on a ship or to protect an important area. I think they will make more of a tactical product.

Bu arada benim önceki mesjlar Türkçe olduğu için mi silindi yoksa başk bir nedeni varmıydı?

Turkish posts were deleted. The members who is insisting on posting Turkish are being punished.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom