What's new

Turkish Artillery Projects

Master do we have some information about CEP of the guided artillery munition and was it test fired? 60km range is pretty impressive considering the US Excalibur 155mm munition have a range of 40km.

Brother, I received the image from MSI magazine but It seems the origin of image belong to a foreign munition. If MSI receive the image from MKE, I means they will copy the design one by one. Out of this info, We don’t have much info about programs yet.

CFE3EC04-8464-4395-A731-9DCDBB6817CC.jpeg

What is it?

Attachments

• 33BCD7FD-121F-4A37-AF92-33F3614F1E50.jpeg
    33BCD7FD-121F-4A37-AF92-33F3614F1E50.jpeg
    689.3 KB · Views: 172
It’s an another project from MKEK in order to mount the Panter howitzers on a truck primarily.
This is the evolution of Aselsan’s project.

Of course, but no progress right now? I remember a prototype and field and firing tests.

Of course, but no progress right now? I remember a prototype and field and firing tests.

We are getting Fırtına 2 howitzers now. So there’s time to get truck mounted ones.
By the time MKEK added auto loader to her prototype and slimmed her down to be carried on C-130.
Aselsan added another new design compared to previous one.

We are getting Fırtına 2 howitzers now. So there’s time to get truck mounted ones.
By the time MKEK added auto loader to her prototype and slimmed her down to be carried on C-130.
Aselsan added another new design compared to previous one.
truck mounted, 155 , c-130 transportable and MKEK. Strange

Back
Top Bottom