What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Because it was again an Arab who tries to make fitnah. Apparently he is not happy enough with Sunni-Shia arab fitnah which destroyed his country and other countries in middle east. now he wants also fitnah among Turks.

No one cares Shia-Sunni in Turkey except arabized wanna be wahhabi groups. Turkishness before religion saves us being divided like shia-sunni arabs.

I like that Azerbaijani defence minister is always siting or staying next to Turkish counter one... He is really Turkish patriot.. I hope Turkey can take advantage of it..

one Shia one Sunni they will never get alone till the Sunnis consider Shia as a fifth Islamic school.

@ ashter where did this came out from? he just talks about azerbayjan and turkish ministers.. and then suddenly this statement out of thin air.. sounds strange :D

this sounds angry or sounds like you want to lecture him with something.. ? azerbaycan and turkey are doing fine and you did not see any secterian actions from them or against them.. all that secterian stuff is mostly interracial secterian behavior.. like persians against arabs or turks or turks against arabs/persians.. maybe secterianism is just another kind of racism or a excuse to justify it :)

I think many turkish members make no differences between turks from azerbaycan or turkmenistan or somewhere else..

I don't think this has anything to do with Shia or Sunni. It has to do with political landscape of a country. Azerbaijan, as far as I know doesn't have sectarian problems. Matter of fact, I personally didn't even know the majority of Azerbaijan was Shia until a couple of years ago. And when I did find out it didn't affect my opinion about Azerbaijan in any way, was just surprised that I didn't know that. But just goes to show how much of a none issue this Sunni/Shia thing is.

But I'm afraid it is a problem in Iraq itself and and regions like Yemen due to Iran's foreign policy. Iran is or wants to be ambitious with it's foreign policy and wants to widen it's sphere of influence. Currently they can control only or mostly Shia groups outside of Iran, and this leads, willingly or unwillingly to sectarianism in the region.

Your last sentence: "...just like to show our Sunni brothers that we're brothers and we want to be United but they never showed any same gesture alas". This last sentence, even though you want to to show Sunni's that you are brothers and want to be united, still take a jab at the end by saying that they didn't show the same gesture, kind of putting the blame on them. I'm sure there is a Sunni somewhere that uses the exact same sentence by the way, it's not to call you out or anything. All sides are doing this, and that's why it is still a problem. If everyone started to put the blame on themselves and tried to figure out what they themselves were doing wrong, and simply trusted each other and accepted each other for who they are, there wouldn't be any sectarianism. And external provocations wouldn't have any effect on anyone, no matter how hard they tried.

Lack of trust, acceptance etc. reflects in the fact that Iraq has all kinds of different sectarian or ethnic militia's, that's kind of a statement that there is no trust and acceptance between the different groups and I'm afraid it's only a matter of time till these millitia's will start fighting each other or be a catalyst to other kinds of conflicts (InshAllah I'm wrong about that). In my opinion, Iraq should only have official governmental army's.

But that is just my opinion as an outsider looking at the issue, I'm sure you have more knowledge and better understanding about this whole thing, so feel free to correct me if you feel like I made a mistake.

This is a personal story but a long time ago, I asked my Imam (of a state organ Diyanet mosque) about what Shia Islam was. And he gave me an example, he said imagine a highway with 4 lanes (the 4 Islamic schools of Sunni Islam; Hanafi, Hanbali, Shafi'i and Maliki) and that you switch lanes if the situation calls for it. But in some situations I could even switch to a secondary highway (Shia Islam) which has different lanes as well, and that I could specifically use the Jafari way of Shia Islam.
Shia is 90% of Azerbaijan population.

Shia is 90% of Azerbaijan population.
Brother the problem is not in who is Shia and who is Sunni. There was never been a tension between Azerbaijani and Turkish Turks about religion.
One thing to let you know too that Ilham Aliyev studied at school numbered 6 which was very famous with its jew teachers. basically, most of the teachers and even directer was jew at that school and still its the same...
as i mentioned before, Azerbaijani president is JEW, and both of his daughter are married with JEWs... the head of this border guard married with cousin of Mehriban ALiyeva, who is wife of President...
just check this border guard and you will see that he is not really friendly Turkey...
There is also corruption. I remember in 2015, i went to military expo in Baku and talked with Turkish company representatives. They also were saying that even though these Israeli ships are made of ALminium and need update after 10 years, Turkey offered the one with 30 life circle but border guard choosed themmm

I am very close to Azerbaijani rejime and i tell you the truth and i hate it!!! Every Azerbaijani hate it these days...

Another fact, another powerful clan in Azerbaijan are kurds and very very powerful.. who actually responsible for the security of President, called Beyler.
According to some reports, Turkish inteligence even killed both his brothers for helping PKK. go and do your own research..

@ ashter where did this came out from? he just talks about azerbayjan and turkish ministers.. and then suddenly this statement out of thin air.. sounds strange :D

this sounds angry or sounds like you want to lecture him with something.. ? azerbaycan and turkey are doing fine and you did not see any secterian actions from them or against them.. all that secterian stuff is mostly interracial secterian behavior.. like persians against arabs or turks or turks against arabs/persians.. maybe secterianism is just another kind of racism or a excuse to justify it :)

I think many turkish members make no differences between turks from azerbaycan or turkmenistan or somewhere else..
most of you are innocents I meant the MB that rule turkey
I'm not here to make fitna as someone thought I just spit what I felt when I read the post
you can guys accept it or deny it it's just fine.

most of you are innocents I meant the MB that rule turkey
I'm not here to make fitna as someone thought I just spit what I felt when I read the post
you can guys accept it or deny it it's just fine.
in Azerbaijan or Turkish people are famous for being nationalistic.. You can see the Azerbaijani people in Iran, Iran even couldnt change their mind about Turkey... Watch video about Traktor futbol club..
In Azerbaijan, i think Iran has influence only in local people in Baku villages, which are lets say 200,000.. Actually, even those people prefer Turkey to Iran, as Iran was helping Armenia during the Karabajh war, because Nationalistic president ELchibey said that he will raise the Azerbaijan flag in Tebriz too, the capital of Azerbaijani region in Iran.. There is no trust to Iran..
The rest of Azerbaijan dont even care about religion that much.. even Russia has more influence that Iran..

in Azerbaijan or Turkish people are famous for being nationalistic.. You can see the Azerbaijani people in Iran, Iran even couldnt change their mind about Turkey... Watch video about Traktor futbol club..
In Azerbaijan, i think Iran has influence only in local people in Baku villages, which are lets say 200,000.. Actually, even those people prefer Turkey to Iran, as Iran was helping Armenia during the Karabajh war, because Nationalistic president ELchibey said that he will raise the Azerbaijan flag in Tebriz too, the capital of Azerbaijani region in Iran.. There is no trust to Iran..
The rest of Azerbaijan dont even care about religion that much.. even Russia has more influence that Iran..

This why recently i like Azerbaijan more then present day Turkey.

CmCDSy_UoAAcldG.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom